Good run this morning!

It's worth going back over your old blogs sometimes. I did yesterday and found one where I'd had a really good stamina type treadmill run. So after my half-hearted treadmill run of Thursday morning it reminded me I could do it. Snow and ice is still there only in patches which will stop me getting out for a run so after a fair bit of lying in bed procrastinating this morning I went down to the shed.

A 4 minute warm up walk was followed by an easy 45 minute run and very short cool down walk covering a total of 6.2k (last Thursday's glitch with the distance seems to have been a one off).

Still listening to my audiobook while running, this time shouting at our heroes when I figured out what was going on several hours (their time) and chapters (our time) before them! Maybe it was a good thing I was in the privacy of my own shed. Can you imagine the shock/horror/confusion the dog walkers would feel if a puffing panting runner came up behind them shouting 'you're an organ donor!'?

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

oldestnewest

You may also like...