6k!!! Oh my days!

Second run on the treadmill last night. Managed 5k last week so wondered if I could do it again. Once Id reached that target I just kept going!!I got to 6k in 50 mins and thought that, if I wanted to retain the ability to walk the next day, I should stop. In a peverse way I really enjoyed it. Didnt find it too hard and I still cant believe Im doing this - in week one I could barely manage the 90seconds! Am going to move on to Stepping Stones next I think and am also contemplating doing the Santa Dash in December.

Happy running =happy girl!

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done, what a feeling, eh! Stepping Stones is really good, Speed is my favourite and Stamina is - er - quite hard but doable (memories of W1R1 for me, anyway). Enjoy your happy running, and definitely go for the Santa Dash!

• Woohoo!

I'm still working on the 6k, I'll get there though.

• 6k! Well done - quite something after Laura's finite timed runs. The Santa dash seems like a fun and manageable way to get into social running - think i'll give it a try too

• Well done willnevie. Have you tried running outside yet? Stepping stones is excellent. Speed is my favourite too. Stamina is hard, but I guess you get used to it. I did stamina the first time yesterday, and have a very painful left knee today, so messed up my programme for the remainder if the week, as I can't run with this, even with the support in place.

You will enjoy it, as you have to do some listening and thinking and doing :-).

Yes, definitely go for the Santa Dash-you can do it!

Keep on Running.

Colette x

You may also like...