Couch to 5K
65,118 members โ€ข 98,389 posts

Oh...Wow!!!

Good Morning ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well...that was a nice surprise ๐Ÿ˜Š

I got up this morning & went off for another repeat week 3 run having started back after a month of illness on wednesday...its freezing cold & frosty...BUT...it turned out to be THAT run...my first one...the run that feels EPIC...the run where everything seems to magically click & fall into place...the run where your legs FINALLY seem know exactly what they are doing...the run when you could happily keep going for another go...๐Ÿ˜Š

I am a VERY happy bunny & very much hope there will be plenty more where that came from ๐Ÿ˜Š

15 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Oh well done! It took me till week 5 run 3 to get that magic feeling where everything clicked into place. you will absolutely smash that one when you get to it x

1 like

Thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Š its probably only because i have had to go back a bit but i loved it ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

There you go, onwards and upwards from now on.

2 likes

Lets hope so ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey you're back....it just goes to show that a longish break does no harm and can even help.

1 like

Stranger thibgs have been known to happen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Woooohooo! Wonderful! May you have many more! ๐Ÿ˜„

1 like

Ah thankyou ๐Ÿ˜Š

WTG Claire, โ€œthatโ€ run feels great, doesnโ€™t it?

Glad your back and running

๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

1 like

It certainly does!!!

Sounds like a fab run, well done ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Thanks very much ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Great feeling of gliding and flying unlimited ;-) Well done and you will definitely get that fantastic feeling again!!

1 like

I cannot wait...never thought i would see the day...i could have sworn i was smiling at one point haha ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, the running glow ;-) Welcome to that special club!

1 like

You may also like...