W6R2 - Farewell intervals

A few weeks ago (even less than that) I always welcomed the walking breaks but now I'm looking forward to getting rid of them. As remarkable as it seems I can only conclude that this program works so well that it's changed me.

I wasn't the most enthusiastic this morning but I got out and got going. A dry day and a good run, not too hard, not too easy and I had a quick recovery between the runs.

Fairly uneventful really, we'll see how Sunday goes when I get my wish for an unbroken 25 minutes. Mmmm, when I say it like that it sounds hard.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done Chewy!!

• Well done Chewy!!

• Congratulations, you'll love it without the intervals and listen until the end of the podcast. :-)

• Yes listen to the very end of the next podcast as Phil72 says, because I didn't and wish I had!! No more intervals yay!! Well done Chewy :)

• Go chewy go!!!! Only one run until week 7!!! Yes, this program works and changes lives in the process. I went from a couch potato to checking out a book at the library on running this past week. ;-) Good luck with R3!!

You may also like...