Help with where to go next!!!!

Hi all

My running history so far, I have finished the c25k program a few days ago, I still havnt quite done the 5k I ran 4.88 so nearly there, im very slow at running and find it hard not to breath really really heavy, I need another goal but i dont know where the next step should me, I really want to get faster and more fluent with my running. I will keep runnin until I actually do the 5k though. Any ideas!!!!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Sounds like you need Couch to 5k+ littlejan. Check it out at nhs.uk/Livewell/c25k/Pages/...

• Yes I have those podcasts but I dont actually know which one is the best for ME.!

• I will be in the same position in the next few weeks, so looking forward to reading the comments. Congratulations graduate!!!!!!! :-) :-)

• The 5k+ podcasts are very good. I tried stepping stones first because it sounded easier- hah! I find I actually prefer speed which has you running at a beat so why not try that? It isn't very long and, although I can't manage 5k during the length of the podcast, I keep running when it's done and that feels really good. Well done on graduating :)

• Thank you for that, yes I may try that but hope its not too difficult, esp if I dont feel I could run any faster than my slow pace.

You may also like...