Good Morning all, Fat old fart (FOF) reporting in on week 1, day 1.
First things first, I did it ! 8 minutes of running interspersed between 90 seconds of walking, enjoyed maybe too strong a word but not unpleasant.
The things I've learned (school boy errors):
- Don't run directly away from home, I ended up two miles away at the end of the session.
- People are really friendly when you're on foot, everyone says hi or morning.
- I can't work out where to put my keys or phone (which is what I'm using as an IPOD) may have to investigate a fanny pack or something.
- Don't shower before you go out, doh !, you'll need to shower again when you get back.
- Watch out for cars/vans/tractors when you can't hear them
Otherwise all good, I'll see you Wednesday.