Week 5, Run 3 - where's my gold medal?

Week 5, Run 3 -  where's my gold medal?

Did it! I was in two minds whether to attempt this today, my mind is on other things plus I've started taking various medication. I wasn't going to bother. I scraped through though, but not confidently. My jog was just a fastish walk to be honest, actually not even that fast, just different, a different walk.

I think I'll redo this week 5 next week and put more effort in to it.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Well done for completing the run. Tasty medal!

• Yes, well done for persevering on a bad day. I suspect you are being a bit hard on yourself though.

I've got one of those medals - it was in the goodie bag at my one and only race. It's probably the only gold medal I'll ever have so I can't quite bring myself to eat it ! ;-)

• Well done you! I completed it today as well - and felt like I'd won a medal.

• I'm getting chocolate medal envy!! But you deserve it after W5R3 as it is a hard run and you should feel really proud :D

• Don't put yourself down, you do deserve that medal, I am sending you a virtual one :)

• Ooh, now that's what I call a medal...yum!

Good luck with week 5 again, if that's what you decide. BUT you finished run3 and that's what counts!

You may also like...