Sorry Laura.....Thanks Adele!!

I abandoned Laura on my w7r2 session this morning - the music just wasn't doing it for me this week. She was still in my head though, at the usual points.

I struggled to get out of bed and start running this morning, but thanks to several musicians but primarily Adele I was running along and, if not actually singing along, I was mouthing and doing appropriate arm movements.

So glad I am on a treadmill and not at risk of being seen and getting sectioned!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Lol - I often sing as I am running along, when I have the breath that is! Hate to think what I sound like :)

• I am going to try this on my next run W7R3 as I am also finding the music a bit non tempo. I have followed the advice from others on this site and have installed the jog.fm app, so hopefully this will add a bit of omph to my next run............Not tried the singing out loud part yet though but time will tell if I start playing my own tunes!!

• Same run for me this morning, and I have to admit I abandoned Laura, as well - as much as I love her, the week 7 music was just too dire to listen to 3 times!

• So will we all graduate together? how exciting!! yay! blimey I sound confident!!

• Good choice for music but not sure if I would have the breath left to sing along though!! Only a few runs left and we will all be graduates and we can always listen to our own music, happy days.

You may also like...