Week 10 run 3

Today I was tired, after being put on a walking duty at work today a distance of around 5 miles. I came home and for changed for my run.

I stupidly thought I could run my 6.3 miles after walking that distance carrying heavy mail bags, I'll not make that mistake again. I only managed 4 miles in 40 mins and now very tired and drained of energy, so much so I also forgo the 150 sit ups.

I may try again tomorrow cause I am on driving duty, plus I don't like it when I fail to achieve the distance I wanted to.

Before any of you try to advise me not, I need to for my own sanity. It gets me away from noisy 7 year old and a nagging wife for sometime. Lol

Anyhow I will keep you posted

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • 150 sit-ups! Hells teeth!

• Hmm - sounds like you will get a good nights sleep after all that exercise.

• Not really, it's too warm and humid and at weekends I need to be up at 4:00am cause I start work at 5:00am

• Blimey, wot Andy said!

I suspect you are however hanging out with the wrong crown here if you want advice not to go running!

8-)

• Might try a few situps myself. creak. You sound pretty fit already. Always thought postmen must be really fit to race around with mailbags. I'm covered in sweat (lovely image) after a very short walk to the corner shop.

You may also like...