I cannot believe I am doing this and have kept going whoop whoop

Ok so I did week 4 run/1 on Tuesday and it was second attempt due to really bad cramp first time around but I did it! So tonight after a day off I thought I would attempt week4/run 2 ! So off I went and just concentrated on one lamp post at a time to get through it! And I am dead chuffed I did it with no pauses or massive cramp in leg! Legs did get tired but I pushed through it today and I am over the moon whoop whoop :-)

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • well done debs keep it up .and believe in your self you can do it. i have just done wk 7 r1 a 25 min run .didnt stop once ;-)

• Well done you week 7 oh my lol ! Although I am only 3 weeks away eeeks And good luck with r2

• I'm in week 4 as well and get the same little tremor of panic when I think about W6 R3!!!

• I'm lucky never to have had cramp in my leg running, hopefully it was the last of it!

• Well done! You can do it! At every stage I've thought 'I'm not sure I'll manage this' and yet I haven't failed to complete a run yet - trust the plan - if you are sticking to it, you will have built up enough stamina and strength to do each stage, even scary 25 minute ones... I couldn't run for a minute without difficulty when I started.

You may also like...