Wk5 R3 - Check!!! Buzzing!

I'm sat here all sweaty and red after completing W5R3!!! I am so chuffed!!! I JUST RAN FOR 20 BLOODY MINUTES!!!!!!

I was terrified of failing to complete it but just focused on how it would feel to nail it and before I knew it Laura told me I could slow down!

It was still bloody hard work and my legs ached the whole way (pretty much) but I can't believe I'm the same person that puffed and panted through W1R1 a few weeks ago!

Right must go shower now!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

9 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Woo well done! You'll be running the full 30mins before you know it :D

• well done thats brilliant.

• Well done you! I did mine last night & my face is aching more than my legs as I haven't stopped smiling :-)

• Good job, angelmummy! That's such a wonderful feeling, that first long run...congratulations, and keep up the good work!

• Well done!!!! it feels amazing!!!

Well done to jomcc4 too. You are both amazing!!

• Well done, its a great feeling to get that one done. Hard to describe it to people who arent doing this program :)

• Congratulations, I bet you're grinning. Isn't this programme amazing? Five weeks going from the depths of despair at 30 seconds to running for 20 whole minutes. Very good luck in week 6!

• i love this run, now that it's over! :) I really feel there's hope for 30 minutes. Well done, angelmummy and here's too next week for both of us :)

• Well done, bet your still smiling :)

You may also like...