W7R2-Jubilee pennants

What a glorious morning it was! There was very little wildlife of note this morning, and even the black and white cat that usually looks disdainfully at me as I puff by was absent, though I was slightly chased by 2 dogs (one was mine so she doesnt really count). Instead of wildlife though, I played 'spot the bunting'. There were squares with union Jacks (fresh colours), pennants with union jacks (fresh colours), pennants with union jacks ('vintage' colours) and a few vintage fabric union jack pennants. I'm guessing the price goes up in the same order? And before I knew it-Laura said I could walk the last five minutes. I feel really good after that, but I'm not looking forward to the next 2 runs as they are my treadmill runs. Maybe I should be braver, but I just cant face the early morning commuters that I know I would meet. Sundays are so much quieter.

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Ah the dreaded treadmill runs, I can safetly say I detest the treadmill, it is so dull isn't it?!?! Get out there again, be brave, why hide away? you are doing a great thing be proud ;)

You may also like...