Ive got my running shoes!!! :D And bra haha :D

Ive got my running shoes!!! :D And bra haha :D

Thanks everyone for your positivity on my waivering earlier today :D

I went to my local Up and Running shop and got my gait analysed - I dont think the treadmills were working cos I had to roll my trousers up and walk and jog up and down the shop floor hehe! I was asked if I had injured my left leg before (yes!) and was told I over-pronate in my right.

I then tried on 3 pairs of running shoes and the Asics womens gel ones I tried on were SOOOO comfy I didnt know I had them on! And supportive. And then I said "Ok these are the ones How much are they?" ---thinking these are SO good she is going to say 150 quid. She said 65 quid. Result!!!! :D

Plus I have been told to wear them at home tonight for 30-40 mins and if Iv forget Ive got feet they are good. If they are not right tonight or after my run tomorrow Im to go back...not bad eh?

And then I went to Bravissimo for a sports bra for my JJ lovelies ;)...30 quid....(not for the boobs for the bra!!:D).....and I was AGAIN made to run up and down and this time there was an added please jump on the spot! And nothing moved! Quite amazing! Sold to me!

Then I overdid it and bought 2 black t shirts and jogging bottoms from M and S and a runners phone armband from Sports Direct! But I'll look like I can run! ;)

Happy happy happy and cannot wait for my run tomorrow! Id better like this running lark now ;)

Thank you again to all of you who replied and helped me! I am now sitting here with a BIG grin on my face :D

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I thought £30 was cheap for boobs, glad you cleared that up for us ;)

I'm happy that you're happy :)

• Thank you! ;)

• Excellent stuff! Sounds like a good shopping trip :)

• That was a really good shopping session you had today. Good price for your Asics too, I just love mine and yes if I don't take them off when I get home I forget I've got them on.

Happy you are all sorted, now the running MUST begin in earnest!! Good luck.

• Sound like a jolly successful shopping trip ! All that gear will help you run faster, for sure ;-)

• Ariba Ariba ;)

• Well done..sounds like a fab shopping trip. Good luck with the next run. :)

• Is that 'love' tshirt from M&S? I....errr....LOVE it!! :D

• "i'm sorry madam your right breast is over pronating".

• hehe!

• Sounds like a great shopping trip :)

You are all set now - go for it!

• Thanks everybody! :D wk1 run 2 tomorrow :)

• How do I get rid of this spambot?

• well done on your shoping i'm one week ahead of you.so will watch see how you are doing good luck

You may also like...