Day 1, Week 1

So I completed my first run of the programme yesterday and I absolutely enjoyed every minute of it! Yes it was hard. Yes, I was puffing like a train all the way round. Yes, I felt it in my poor knees this morning. But, I have been bitten by the bug and wanted to go out again today!

I didn't. I took the advice from you guys here on the forums. I went for a gentle walk and had a relaxing soak in the bath.......bring on tomorrow..........

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

6 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It's great isn't it? And it just gets better and better!

• Yay! It certainly seems that way reading some of the comments posted :-)

• Welcome! So good to hear you enjoyed the first run, good luck with run 2 :)

• That's so cool!! Do keep going - but enjoy your rest days - you will come to appreciate them more and more! While still wanting to out and run more and more.... er - who said this running lark would actually make your life easier??

• Well done - and you do get bitten by the running bug quickly! :)

The posts by people at various stages of the podcasts are really inspiring... keep up the good work!

• Thanks everyone for your welcoming words and advice. Run 2 today.....I think I'm going to need it after looking at this pile of work on my desk ;-)

You may also like...