Wk4r2 by moonlight

The Sun had disappeared over the horizon as I puffed my way down the lane, cold out there and I could see my breath, beautiful sky, distracted by russles in the hedgerows, wondered about those bears Beany been hunting - ended up at my turning point ahead of myself! I got there quicker! Lol ok so I paid for that on the return journey, but my first 5 mins WAS quicker!, the last 5 not so and kept myself going by focussing on the moon and having a chat with it about the lunacy of running, man in the moon just smiled

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Those bears are elusive aren't they! I haven't seen any as I pound the streets in town!!! :)

• I saw ducks, geese and squirls today, do those count?

I have noticed a strange weather phenomenon, it stops raining and the sun comes out five minutes after I get back from my runs....

• I thought it just started raining when you go to do the school run :)

Bxster, nice to hear Im not the only one talking to myself

• You are not alone, I talk to myself lots!!!! I also grunt (towards the end) and splutter! Yesterday I saw 2 dogs , a ginger cat, some ducks, a very squashed seagull and a Magpie (gulp) I did say my little mantra to said Magpie and saluted him, Who's mad now???!!!!;)

• Haha Pat I do that with Magpie's too, even though I'm not very superstitious otherwise. Mad!

Well done, Bxster...onwards and upwards! :D

You may also like...