New socks & positivity!: My new running socks... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

109,596 members141,530 posts

New socks & positivity!

DeterminedSilver
DeterminedSilverGraduate

My new running socks just arrived today . A right and a left 😂! I tried them on and feel soo different to day to day trainer socks .

Can’t wait to go for my Wk4R3 tomorrow!

All you folks have certainly inspired me . I know I can do this . Haven’t felt so well in 2 1/2 years . Thanks everyone

11 Replies
oldestnewest
Jell6
Jell6Graduate

You discovered them a lot earlier than I did! but it's great when your socks feel so comfortable that you don't know they are there🤣

Enjoy your run tomorrow!

DeterminedSilver
DeterminedSilverGraduate in reply to Jell6

Thank you . I still can’t believe how well I feel (have fibromyalgia and 70) but making my own plan of Osteopath, nutritionist, tai chi , aqua, gentle swimming, Calm app (meditation) , and now C25K- it’s a miracle - and new socks 🤣 . I am slowly heading to be Grandma Fit .

Jell6
Jell6Graduate in reply to DeterminedSilver

😊

Annieapple
AnnieappleGraduate in reply to DeterminedSilver

Joining you tomorrow with 4:1. 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

DeterminedSilver
DeterminedSilverGraduate in reply to Annieapple

Wk4R3 for me tomorrow- can’t believe it. Good luck with your run 🏃‍♀️

Buddy34
Buddy34Graduate

Just getting new running socks can make all the difference. I recently got them and they're great. 😊😊

Annieapple
AnnieappleGraduate

Your feet will feel SO comfy 🧦 🧦🤣

LUHAN
LUHANGraduate

Out of interest which have you got? Mine actually cause my calves to ache which doesn't happen with normal trainer socks.

DeterminedSilver
DeterminedSilverGraduate in reply to LUHAN

Hi I bought OneMile ones as someone on here uses so decided to give them a go . Haven’t run in them yet but tried them on and feel very supportive.

I am sorry yours cause calf pains - hope these don’t !

LUHAN
LUHANGraduate in reply to DeterminedSilver

I'm sure they won't...I bought a pair on a whim because they were on sale without actually thinking about what I was buying!

DeterminedSilver
DeterminedSilverGraduate in reply to LUHAN

Oops ! We all do it sometimes. Treat yourself and hope it helps

You may also like...