Couch to 5K
76,890 members β€’ 108,362 posts

March 2019 Graduation Badges

Hello everybody and welcome to March 2019. What a great time of year for runners, but wait....., every month of the year is a great time for runners...... just different πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Please leave your username here for me, so we can organise your well deserved Graduation badge.

We will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great it feels when your badge arrives.

Please feel free to download and save the above Graduation badge certificate that has been kindly designed by RunaroundSue

Don’t forget to look into the β€˜What Next’ post

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

We would like to clarify the position of earning your Graduation badge.

To get your badge you will have completed the full training podcasts and be able to run for 30 min.

It does NOT matter if you cannot run 5 km; you are a graduate after running 30 min for three times.

To ensure that it is fair to everybody, please do not ask for your badge until you have completed Week 9 Run 3.

Many Congratulations and a Huge Well Done ! :-)

Please dont rush off from this forum too soon, our graduates bring a wealth of information, experience and encouragement to our new runners. We would love to read about your next steps, your challenges and how you overcame them, your successes and achievements etc.

As part of your future plans, why not join the C25k Quest, see the pinned posts for detailsπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

Happy running everyone xxx

Millsie-J, Oldfloss, RFC & Ju-Ju xx

669 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Yay. 2 weeks and I'll be asking hopefully 😁

Its being shined up ready for you ZaraπŸ‘πŸΌ

1 like

Just graduated 30 minutes ago 😁

6 likes

Congratulations and well done graduate πŸŽ“ That badge looks great.

Ps we advise against putting email addresses in posts so have edited πŸ˜€

1 like

Thank you 😁

I've done it! It felt amazing to finish. Thanks Laura

1 like

Congratulations and well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

Please could I have my badge? I actually graduated back in October but things were a bit hectic and I never got around to asking for it. As I am approaching the big 10 following Ju Ju's magic plan i thought I would pop in and get my 5k grad badge sorted before I'm ready for the next one :)

There you go, it looks great!

Thank you!! β˜ΊοΈπŸ…

Done it!!! πŸŽ‰

Middleagedmummy completed the program with a 35 minute run just to prove I could run 5K! πŸŽ‰

3 likes

Well done! 5k in 35 minutes as a new graduate is so good! Enjoy your consolidation, keep having fun :)

1 like

Lovely badge MiddleAM...... congratulations and well done!

Hi, completed today, I’m Edlene Whitman, thank you

2 likes

Well done and congratulations graduate πŸŽ“

I completed this morning. Looking forward to receiving my badge. Thanks

Congratulations runner πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

1 like

I graduated this morning! β­οΈπŸ…β­οΈ

1 like

Brilliant, well done

Con-graduations !!! We did it ,and proud to say we consider ourselves 'runners !! Thank you for the help given by forum admin ,and members alike, and a very special mention to 'Laura' and her relentless encouragement !!

Now ,with the formalities out of he way , May I please have my graduation badge ,now ,right this minute !!!!! (LoL)

Well done, congratulations graduate πŸŽ“

Thank you so much MJ ,we are a buzzing couple today !!

I graduated last month. Please may I receive my badge?

Thank you Sarah Millikan for being my trainer through this! :)

1 like

Well done on your graduation!

1 like

Just graduated! πŸŽ“πŸŽ‰πŸƒ

1 like

Blimey, I've only gone and done it! Perhaps I should change my username to ThomasSlightlyLessLardy now 😁 (despite the name, I am female, I just love a Wessex literary based pun...!!!)

Congratulations and well done πŸŽ“

1 like

I’ve done it πŸ™Œ! Started C25K so many times and never competed. This forum has given me motivation, thanks!! Off to start JuJu’s plan now πŸ˜πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

1 like

Yeah,at last please can I have my well earned Badge 😁 Feeling motivated

Well done graduate πŸŽ“

Finally #graduated #C25K and 'ran' for the very first time on holiday.

In fact it's the run that's been my inspiration in completing C25K. My boss came here about 2 years ago (on my recommendation, my favourite hotel in my favourite place, Hotel MeliΓ‘ in Alicante) she's a fantastic runner and spoke of running along the wonderful promenade, pre breakfast! I was so jealous thinking there was no way I'd ever be able to do that!

But today, here I am, finally running for 30 mins pre breakfast!

I've got to say a chocolate croissant never tasted so good ❀️

@ Puerto De Alicante

Congratulations and well done

Just finished w9r3!! Great feeling, what a crazy 9 weeks last run was 3.12miles in 30mins !

Badge please :)

1 like

Done. Congratulations

2 likes

Just graduated and ready for the next challenge (foam roller in hand!)

Congratulations and well done πŸ˜€

1 like

C25k at 5k exactly. Still sweating. It has been amazing. 10k next.

Well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just graduated-have loved becoming a runnerπŸ‘£

Well done πŸŽ“

Finished today! Yay!

Congratulations and well done πŸƒβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

oh yes i did it!!!! well chuffed with myself and even run (yes i can say that now) for 32 mins for w9r3. wasn't sure in week 1 that i'd commit to it but it works so anyone reading just go for it you have nothing to lose and fitness to gain. woop woop still buzzin'

1 like

Hello I completed week 9 run 3 on Tuesday- today I ran my first 5 k x

Graduated today!πŸŽ‰ Still can’t believe it. Couch to 5K has inspired me so much, I am so thankful I discovered it πŸ™ Onwards and upwards to a new healthier meπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ†

A terrific achievement! Keep running and keep posting πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸŽ“

1 like

Completed it earlier today wahoooo 😭

1 like

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

1 like

Could I have my graduate badge please πŸ˜€ thank you

Hi My name isa Lisap4154 it hasn’t sank in yet but I’ve just completed W9 R3 ran an extra 4 mins to get the 5K as well!

Hi from GoLightly55. I've now completed W9R3 so would like to apply for the graduate badge please. Thanks in advance

Hello and welcome to the Forum. I hope you have enjoyed the programme. Congratulations and well done.

Yay! Graduation run completed today...So pleased I've made it, feel I've earned this badge!

Just graduated a week ago. πŸ˜€

Hello and welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoyed the programme. Keep running and keep posting! Congratulations on your graduation πŸŽ“

Hi, I’ve been reading this forum and it really helped me to get to my Graduation run today. Still slow, but managed to surprise my multiple half marathon running husband! Had completed all runs including W9 R2 without telling him. He ran W9 R3 with me today and is very proud!

Used Michael Johnson as my trainer - he was just what I needed.

Be great to get my graduate badge πŸ˜ƒ

Congratulations and well done graduate πŸŽ“

I ran w9r3 yesterday! I'm a runner! From proud Fitwanabe xx

Well done runner, congratulations!

So proud to see my graduate badge! Thank you ☺️

1 like

I have just completed week 8 so I’m nearly there! Feeling very motivated! Incredible to think that in January I was a non-runner.

Good luck with your final week

Slightly delayed due to knee injury just before Xmas, but back to it now. And finally completed 5k yey πŸ₯³

W9R3 done this morning - I am a graduate! 😊 Many thanks to the app and everyone on this forum for all the encouragement πŸ™

1 like

Hi I completed today, w9 r3. Feeling good - managed 4.25k in the 30 minutes, edging my way towards the 5k!

Thank you so much to everyone on this forum - it is a fantastic resource which just keeps giving, please know how much it is appreciated.

1 like

Hi just finished Run 3 week 9 KevinFG

Hi, I did my w9r3 today and have loved the programme so much that I’m sad it’s finished! Even managed Parkrun this week and did it in 35mins. So chuffed with myself when I think I was out of breath running for a bus a couple of months ago!

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

Hi there. I just completed the C25K last night and would love a Graduate badge, please :)

1 like

Hi, I graduated on March 3rd! I am off to have a look at The Quest.

Thanks all x

I graduated yesterday evening- never thought I’d actually stick to this but I’m so proud. Now time to up the speed πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Congratulations runner, great achievement πŸŽ“

Hurray! Completed my last run yesterday. Looking forward to my all-important badge 😊

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

I graduated back in early January and seem to have lost my graduate badge!? I know it doesn’t display in the app, but seems to have gone from the website - I can see other people’s there.

I have reinstated it for you DR. I think upgrade work is underway which has affected a few badges

1 like

Thank you!

Just done it, 30 mins and 5k. I can’t quite believe it.

Hello. Graduated at the end of Feb and posted on Feb graduation board but hadn’t spotted my graduation badge. Thought I should re post just in case - can you apply the grad badge for me? Pugmumma

Your badge is on😊

1 like

Thank you!

The badge is there, it doesn't show if you are on the App Im afraid.

1 like

Hi it's runstarter

Congratulations! Well done runner

hi there

I just finished W9 R3 this morning!!!

I’m wanting to shout it from the rooftops and tell everyone!!

I can’t stop smiling

Thank you, sooz

Congratulations and well done. Shout away πŸ˜€

GWGK is my user name or Gilly will do! X

Nice badge!

Hi Millsie-J, I graduated yesterday :)

Congratulations runner πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

1 like

Thank you 😊😊😊

GRADUATE gillywgk. I have just completed W9R3 so have been advised to message you, thank you so much!

Congratulations and well done graduate

Completed week 9 Modchick

Hello! Your badge is already there next to your name. If you are using the App it wont show, you need to log on to healthunlocked.com

Ahhhhh, i see, you also posted on the Feb graduate page teeheeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€. The badge fairies always aim to please. Congratulations and well done graduate πŸŽ“

1 like

Penultimate run tonight .. on the way to slimming group lost another 1 and half lbs then ran 10 min of the 15 min walk home .. a very long day am totaly shattered and my wobbly hips hurt a lot tonight but I'm so chuffed nearly their and have downloaded the the 5210k app to start on the 17th March ... 😁πŸ₯°πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Enjoy your graduation run!

Completed Week 9 Run 3 today :)

Really pleased to have done this within 9 weeks, though still not at 5 km. Have got up to 4km a few times - now need to keep up the momentum. Next goal is to get to 5k and do a parkrun, and then work on improving the speed!

1 like

Morning !! Completed wk9 run 3 last night!!!

Daffodil19

Graduation run completed today πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Well done on your graduation

Just finished w9r3, tired but feeling like I've won gold at the Olympics πŸ˜€

Just graduated in a glorious mud bath, wading ankle deep in water! Feeling amazing! Would love my badge thank you!!

Well done runner πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

1 like

Oh yes, I’ve done it!! Completed that W9R3 this morning. Loved it! Thank you all at C25K.

Thank you and for the badge. Tee hee I’m tickled pink. Thank you!

1 like

Completed W9R3 today and pushed on to 5k too. Loved the plan and looking forward to the next one

I finished the programme on 5th March. Rather amazed at myself!

Hello I completed it this morning πŸ˜ŠπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ. Could I have my badge please 😊. I posted on the C25k forum with pic of my completion if you need evidence πŸ˜ŠπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Congratulations and well done!

No evidence required, we have a trust system πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸΌ

1 like

Oops graduated 4weeks ago just found out about the badge. May I have one as well, please? :)

1 like

Hello,I just graduated today,can't believe I can run for 30 minutes albeit very slowly.I'm looking forward to being able to run 5k in a few weeks and will just keep adding a bit on every week until I can do it.Hubby kept the time and made me run for 34 minutes,did 2.5 miles .I'm chuffed to complete the course as I'm 58 and quite overweight.

1 like

Hi Millsie-J. Very proud to announce that I’ve just completed W9R3! What a feeling! Finished with a 5K run in 32 mins. Thanks for all the support!

I just completed it! Feels amazing 🍾

1 like

Hi Millsie-J I completed W9R3 today and graduated from C25K.πŸ†πŸΎπŸ…

Congratulations and welcome to the forumπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

I graduated last month, took longer than the 9 weeks but I did it. Still doing my 30 mins at least 3 times a week 😁

Congratulations and well done.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi, I just completed the last 30 min run in week 9.

Congratulations and welcome to the forumπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

W9 r3 in the bag this morn. 😁

Yay. Graduated today! Forwards and onwards from now on.

Congratulations and welcome to the forum πŸŽ“

Finished week 9 run 3 this afternoon. Can I have a badge please 😁😁

Thank you x

Wk9 R3 done. Actually ran for 38mins to get the whole 5k in. First time Ive done the distance AND the time. Best of all I ran with my wife for the first time too. Thank you to everyone involved in the programme

Finished W9R3 today. I will post more on the forum - for now just a huge THANK YOU!

Connie 1972, looking to get my graduation badge. Just finished my last run 20 minutes ago. Thanks

I graduated yesterday 😁😁😁

Congratulations graduate πŸ‘πŸΌ

1 like

2 more runs to go!!!

Nearly there πŸ‘πŸΌ

Just graduated-whoop whoop!!!

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

1 like

Graduated this morning completing run 3 of week 9. Feeling good!

Congratulations runner πŸŽ“

FMS50 just completed it 😍

Hooray

Hi, I graduated today at parkrun, can I have my badge please πŸ˜€

Congratulations runnerπŸŽ“

Thank you x

Graduated this morning at a parkrun - a whopping 5km in just under 30 mins! Harleysfield

Congratulations on your third 30minute run! πŸ˜€

I’ve graduated today week 9 run 3 and my first ever park run completed in 35.39!!! Running all the way!!!

Hi Millsie-J

I did my final run - wk9 run3 yesterday...look forward to receiving my graduation badge soon! Many thanks.

1 like

Thank you!

1 like

Hi I have completed and would love to put 'graduate' on my site!

1 like

I completed my w9r3 this morning.. :)

Well done, congratulations

1 like

Thank you that looks amazing :)

1 like

I graduated this week! So happy!!!

1 like

I’ve been graduated and post couch to 5k for a week now and I’ve just completed my third solo run and ran for a 42 minutes and ran 5.4k! Happy days! So pleased πŸ˜ƒ

1 like

Congratulations graduate!

Me please! I did run 3 of week 9 this morning. Thank you!

Graduated with my final run this morning ... great feeling ... and great programme πŸ˜€. Never believed that I would get to this stage when I started !!! Thanks 😁

Fatbottomgirl has only gone and graduated today! Feel amazingπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Hi I have graduated today Mathilda1 is username

Many thanks

I have completed Week 9 Run 3 today on a very windy March day.

1 like

Thank you

RH15.Week 9 run 3 completed.HoorayπŸ™Œ

Hi, I graduated today with final 30 min run in pouring rain. Couldn't imagine myself doing that back in January. Would be fantastic to get the graduated badge. Thanks to this great forum for all the great advice.

Congratulations runner πŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

1 like

Hi Millsie-J, I graduated from the c25k on Friday. I look forward to receiving my badge & finding a follow on app

Graduated this morning and feeling so proud and amazed.

Not only completed the final 30 minute run but kept going to complete my first full 5K as well (33:32) - wanted to graduate in full

What an amazing feeling

1 like

Thanks Millsie - really appreciated :)

1 like

Just done my last run. Amazing I can’t believe I’ve done it. Flatbread x

1 like

Yay! Graduated on Friday. Woohoo.

Where do I access the bridge to 5k plan. I've just spotted mentions of it when searching for this badge page.

Thanks. πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Congratulations and well done. Go to the pinned posts on Bridge and look for Magic 10

It’s been an awfully long time since I received any kind of award so, when you are ready, no rush, may I please have my graduation badge after completing week 9, run 3 today. Many thanks.

Congratulations and well done πŸŽ“. Ive put an extra shine on the badge for your patience x

1 like

Haha. Thank you. I can see it sparkling in the sunshine.

1 like

Hi, I graduated this afternoon! I normally use the app but I’ve heard that you can’t see your badge on it. What is the website address so I can see it on there? Thank you 😊

Congratulations and well done graduate.

Healthunlocked.com

Great! Many thanks! πŸ˜ŠπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Just graduated today!! Yay!!

Yeayyyyy, well done graduate πŸŽ“

1 like

I'd love my graduation badge! I'm currently horizontal from doing my graduation run but feeling on top of the world! β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺ

Brilliant achievement, well done graduate πŸ˜€πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Finished! Just done wk9 r3.

1 like

Hi. Thanks for a great intro back into running.

I finished C25K today

I have graduated!

Newme62

Well done on completing the full 9 week programme.

Completed week 9 tonight. I am a graduate :-) yay!

Yeayyyy! You certainly are a graduate! Congratulations and well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pearljamrob - Completed and graduated today!

1 like

Graduated on Saturday, feeling really positive about keeping up with the new routine!

Congratulations, hope you have enjoyed the programme. Welcome to the forum.

Week 9 run 3 completed on 2 March and did my first 5 k run on 5march ... it took me 52 minutes but I did it 😊 thanks to all the support on the forum 😘

Congratulations graduate πŸŽ“

Graduated! ☺️

1 like

Thank you!

Graduated today, finished 17lb lighter and a lot happier. First time at the age of 51 I feel like I’ve achieved something all on my own with the help of all the lovely people on this forum of course. Please can I have my badge πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘©β€πŸŽ“β€οΈxxxx

Thank you

Please could I have my Graduation Badge I completed Wk9 run3 C25k yesterday. Yippee Northke2

I’ve done it πŸ…πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ W9 R3 is under my belt tonight 😁

1 like

Eek 😁

1 like

I completed the last run of week 9 today and it felt great! Kept going a few more minutes just to reach 5k.

Huge thanks to all here, it’s been so helpful reading your posts.

1 like

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Thank you! πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

I completed W9R3 earlier today and so chuffed with my achievement. Will like seeing the Graduate badge as well! Really pleased I joined the community this time round.

1 like

Hi I graduated today! Would love to receive my badge please :)

Please can I have my badge as I've just graduated this afternoon😁

1 like

It's taken me 5 months and 2 gos, but today I finally completed my graduation run. I'm thrilled to bits!

No badge :-(

Its there nowπŸ˜€. Sorry I over looked your first post. As admin volunteers sometimes life gets in the way, sorry for the wait .

Have just completed w9r3 of couch to 5k

Nomad2001. Graduated 13th March

Hi, I’ve just completed C25K W9R3 today. And ran 5.2K. Absolutely amazed! Thanks for all the information and support the members give each other.

No grandchild will give newfitnan the run around now!

2 likes

I graduated on Sunday πŸ˜‡ This is my first posting on here but I’ve been referring to all the comments regularly...a great help! Have been following the c25k plan religiously and have now downloaded the bridge to 10k to keep the motivation going. Never ever thought I’d be able to run for 30 mins without stopping. Another run done today...only did 2.52 miles in the 30 mins but I’ll work on that (and it was done on beach in very windy weather!) and I’ll get to 5k in time. Stick to it guys- it really does work!

1 like

Hi thank you for administering this. Just completed final run. Loved this programme, bit sad that it is finished. Please may I have my graduation badge?

Congratulations graduate!

Thanks for your thanks πŸ™πŸΌ

At last! It took me 15 weeks not 9, and truthfully I'm more Couch to 4K than 5k but hey, I can run for 30 mins and that feels pretty good! πŸ˜€

Congratulations , a job well done πŸ‘πŸΌ

1 like

I've completed W9R3 this week. Can you note me as graduated? Thanks

1 like

Hi there - I did it.... Yay!!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ†πŸŽ‰Would you be able to organise my graduate badge please?

Fingersx :)

Hi I’ve got there i completed it last week yippee what a feeling to graduate,roll on 10K now thanks

EdenRae can’t believe it’s double congratulations I completed Week9 Run 3 and did 5k in 30 mins (plus 0.07secs!!! ) This programme is amazing! X

Congratulations graduate

Thank you x

Hi. I graduated on 22nd feb but haven’t run since due to injury. I never thought I’d say this but I can’t wait to get my trainers back on πŸ˜†

Thanks

James

Congratulations graduate

Graduated last night

Thank you x

I’ve done it 😊 username is Panny

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I hope you have enjoyed the programme. Keep runningπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

Boom! Just did my wk9r3. When I started back in Jan in never thought that I’d be bringing my running gear on a business trip. So just completed it on a very wet morning here in Austin, Texas. Big shout out to this forum for support and also the voice in my head Michael Johnson! Hitting 5km in a smidge under 30mins. Now onto 10k...

Hi, I graduated yesterday and posted but don't have my badge yet.

Sorted now , sorry see my previous response to you. Looks good πŸ˜€

C25K Graduated yesterday (and in that wind) week 9 3rd run

I actually did it! I graduated 2 hours ago. I never thought at the beginning that I'd be able to do it. Looking forward to receiving my badge. Thank you

1 like

Have graduated this evening after a 12 hour shift. Feeling bloody proud of myself right now 🀩

Hi there. Yes, I did wk9 run3 yesterday (no stopping involved). I only covered 3.7km at a pace of 9.27/km but it was quite a hilly run and I am 73 so was very pleased.

C25k is a brilliant app and the forum is the most supportive and friendly that I have ever encountered.

Thanks to all. Pat

Congratulations and well done PatπŸŽ“

I completed W9R3 of C25K today - I think that means I've graduated! In my birthday month to:-)

1 like

Just graduated with my final run this morning - feeling really proud. The last time I got a badge was probably my Duke of Edinburgh about 35 years ago πŸ˜‡

1 like

Wow! Brand new shiny! Thank you! Xx

1 like

Hi

Graduate last week...finally!

Thanks

Hi I’m ready for me badge!!!!!!!!!! Started on New Year’s Day and just walked in from W9R3.πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½πŸ™ŒπŸ½

Graduated today - can't believe it!!

Hi

I have completed W9R3 this evening, so have graduated. What an fab programme and amazing forum!

Thanks

Lauren

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

1 like

Hi.. I completed the C25k and would like the graduate sign next to my user name.. I'm feeling very proud after 9 weeks of mostly enjoyable training..

Hi Millsie-J. I completed week 9 run 3 yesterday and used Sarah Millican to guide me through the weeks.

Thank you very much. onwards and upwards to 10k, but slowly........ 12 weeks until I need to

1 like

I just finished today & would love my badge ! Thank you

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

Only just realised I need to do this! I did my W9R3 on Tuesday morning (12th March) in the pouring rain. I wasn't going to let storm Gareth stop me from graduating! πŸ˜€ Did my first consolidation run on Thursday - also in awful weather - think I've caught the running bug πŸ˜‚

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

I've just run W9:R3 πŸ˜„πŸ˜„can I graduate?

Just completed my final week 9 run at Catford parkrun! Very very happy to have completed the course and am looking forward to keeping it going.

1 like

I graduated on Sunday 10th March :-)

Thank you :-)

I've never, ever been a runner and I've absolutely amazed myself completing this.

1 like

Job done. W9R3 finished!! Please can my GRADUATE badge be applied to username guytownsend

Many thanks

Guy

1 like

Yes please! I graduated this week :D

1 like

Just completed my w9r3 this morning at derby park run πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸŽŠ

1 like

I’ve just graduated running wk9R3 of c25k today at Catton Park Run - yay so pleased πŸ˜ƒ

Yay my badge thank you so much 😊 xx

I have completed c25k. My username is Mymatilda. Thank you

Hi I graduated last July but being useless with tech could never figure out how to tell anyone is there any chance I could belatedly have this added? Sweatylady

Congratulations and well done, well worth waiting for, it looks great πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi, graduated on Friday and would love to have my badge please 😊πŸ₯³

Graduated at my local park run yesterday.... on to 10k now 😊

Blue skies...weather was kind to me...and I have completed all 9 weeks and I’m looking forward to my graduate badge. Thank you so much 😊

1 like

Can't say it was easy. But i did it.... and didnt die! Just finish wk9 :-)

Thanks for getting me there!

1 like

hi just completed last run and graduated don't think I would have done it without the C25K app

1 like

Just achieved my graduation! So happy right now πŸ˜„

Fab! Thanks πŸ˜„

Boom! Finished the programme!

I’m managing to run about 5.5k in the 30 mins, really looking forward to stepping up to 10K in the next few months.

Great programme, great community

1 like

Many thanks for all your admin and helping maintain such a positive and helpful forum

You are very welcome πŸ™

Graduated on Friday 😊

Please may I have my graduate badge. I just graduated today and I can’t believe I actually got here !

Hi. I actually graduated last September but have been too shy to post on here before. I have been running for 30 mins 3 times a week since haven't quite managed 5km yet but getting there 4.5km to date

Congratulations graduate! Great achievement!

Welcome to the forum, keep posting ..... keep running πŸ‘πŸΌπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»

Finished w9r3 tonight along with my wife. What a great journey & thanks to everyone for their support. An amazing experience and looking forward to the future (as a runner!).

I’ve completed graduation run today πŸ™ŒπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘ so chuffed and now training for 10K

Hi I graduated today bridge to 10k next πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Millsie-J, all being well I should complete my W9’s 5k Challenge this week. It’s been amazing! Thanks to everyone the support on this site is wonderful .

Hi john. To graduate you only need to complete the 3 x 30 min runs, 5k in 30 mins is not necessary.

Come back and post once you complete! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ok thanks. Just done W9R1 so 2 more to go. Life’s good.

After three runs in Sydney and one in Melbourne (normally I run in nice cool Suffolk) by Jove I think I’ve done it. Hooray!

After following a local running club with couch to 5k just graduated. 😬

Ending with a 5k Parkrun. 9 weeks ago I couldn’t run for 3 min. This C25k works. Good luck everyone 😊

1 like

It's funny, when I started this program back in January, I didn't always read the posts from those with 'Graduate' next to their names, because I felt they were so far ahead of me, they might not remember the struggles I was having at the time; that they were all seasoned runners and might not understand! Yet here I am, just nine weeks later, asking for my own Graduate badge, having completed W9R3 this morning. I can hardly believe it. Thank you !!

1 like

We really like our graduates to keep posting on C25k to support those coming after πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can’t quite believe I’m posting on this pinned post, but I have just run my 3rd week 9 run and have completed the C25k programme this morning too. Thank you, from an exhausted but happy new graduate πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸŽ“ πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯³

1 like

Graduation completed! Thank you all so much for the effort you put in to guiding us and keeping is happy and healthy online. :)

1 like

1 like

Thank you. I'm unaccountably happy with my graduation badge! :)

1 like

Hi, graduated today πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ»

1 like

Thank you

Hello! I’ve just graduated! So excited xx

You already have it, to the right of your name πŸ˜†

Hi, Graduated last week, feel great

Now for the adding an extra 5k onto the end

Julie joe graduated on Saturday. Please send me my graduation badge please x

Hi graduated today!! It was tough & I’m very slow but I stuck with the programme and im so chuffed ... off to the Caribbean tomorrow for couple of weeks so looking forward to running in the warm πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ good luck everyone if I can do it anyone can 😍

I graduated 2/22/19, didn't realize the step to respond here, as I used the mobile app. Started 2/26/18. Thanks!!!!

meant to say i started 12/26/18.....for the most part ran every other day....to finish 2/22/19 :) thanks again!

Final run finished tonight. The 9 weeks have flown by. Really looking forward to having my graduation badge of honour!!

Hi I graduated back in January this year and was wondering if you could give me a well earned badge.?

Congratulations and well done. I hope you enjoyed the programme. Welcome to the forumπŸ‘πŸΌ

1 like

I've really enjoyed the C25k programme. I actually started week 9 run 1 on my 55th birthday. It was a great birthday present! Now I'm following the podcast, after C25k. Another excellent tool to keeping me running 3 times a week

Hi there, just to let you know that I have completed week 9 run 3 today.... it's been a tough journey and I can't actually believe that I have made it, but I have.. I've just got to continue with my running now as I am definitely feeling the benefit.

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Crossbill here - I have done it - Week 9 Run 3 all complete! (is this how I get my graduation badge?)

Hi Im mods71 or... Sally Black. Just back from run 3 from week 9 and sweating lol. So chuffed with myself tbh.

Hi Millie J

I graduated in January after 12 weeks but never asked for my badge. Can now run 5k I. 31.5 mins! Is it too late to give you my name?

Thanks

Clogs1

Congratulations graduate πŸ‘πŸΌ

Finished week 9, run 3 today - now just need to keep it going!

Nine weeks ago I struggled to run for 60 seconds, on Friday I completed week 9 run 3 managing 5k in 30 minutes. What a fantastic feeling!

1 like

Graduated last week! ☺️ Now onto consolidation runs...

Just completed Week 9 Run 3 - unbelievable when I look at where I was at the beginning of January. Although I have never posted, I have found the forum a fantastic source of encouragement and information. Thanks to all who do post. On to Couch to 5k+

Just completed my W9R3! Doubted I would get this far at times along the way, but really pleased to have succeeded. Thanks to all on here for great support and advice.

Hi! I’m done! Thank you!!

1 like

Hi

I’m very happy! I finished this morning! ..... a bit in need of something definite to do next. I’ve loved it, it’s excellent.

Bitfastblue

Thankyou

I’ve just graduated Millsie! So so happy! (And very sweaty! πŸ˜‚)

1 like

Thanks!

Well done!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘‘πŸΎπŸ…

1 like

Hello I have Graduated today and i'm so happy :)

Juniorcoach

Congratulations, well done

I graduated this evening 😁

Thank you 😁😁😁

Just completed w9 r3 and it feels amazing. Thank you to all on the site for the encouragement and support.

Hi I have just graduated. My user name is lucyhannah

Hi, Johnny-depp here l have completed W9R3 of C25K and graduated today! πŸ˜ƒπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ‰

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸ»

Hi I have just completed my W9R3 thanks to this community and the app. I will now work out what to do next! Charity challenge on Saturday then what??!!!!

Congratulations and well done πŸ˜ƒ

Hi - Graduated last week and starting on JuJu's plan for 5k to 10k. I've got the bug!

Thanks!

Eeeeek OMG I can not believe I have smashed it!!! I have done W9 run 3 and I am going to be completing a first 5k park run on Saturday. Still can’t get my head round the fact I’m now a β€œrunner” it feels awesome!

Thank you C25K app and society, it’s been quite a journey.

Please can I have my badge πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ˜„πŸ™ŠπŸ˜±πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜

Keep at it everyone, this programme really does work!

Lovalatte

I graduated last night! What a great feeling!

1 like

Lara Whattam. Completed!!!

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

I graduated today - can I have a badge please!

1 like

Thank you - feeling ridiculously chuffed!

1 like

I did it! I never believed I would get to the end of week 9, but I have. I’m really enjoying running at my snail β€˜s pace every other day, so am going to carry on getting out in the fresh air and enjoying feeling fit! I’m a graduate!!

2 likes

Just finished last run of week 9! An amazing journey, loved every run.

2 likes

Yippeee! I finished wk9 run3!! 😁 thankyou!!

2 likes

Hi, I graduated tonight, I've amazed myself. Please could I have a badge? Thanks

1 like

1 like

Just graduated please could I have my badge. Can't believe I did it yay!!!!

1 like

I finished the programme this morning - can I have a graduate badge please 😎 It has been such an amazing 9 weeks - I have recommended the programme to any one that will listen to me πŸ˜ƒ

1 like

Thank you 😊

Hello I recently completed W9R3 and would like to see the word graduate beside my user name. Regards phonic01

Hello I’ve just finished W9R3 and received my lovely graduate stamp in the app!!

Thank you for clarifying in the post that it’s not distance exclusive, as I am running for 30minutes, but only hitting about 4.5km in the half an hour frame.

I’m going to keep trying to increase my speed slowly though, then go longer once I can do 10km/hr. :)

1 like

Hi - I’ve done it! Thanks!

Hi - I've just completed it! I can't believe I've really done it! Yaaay!!

(but what now?)

1 like

Graduated today ! Over the moon ! πŸŽ‰πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ…

2 likes

1 like

Completed my w9 run 3 yesterday! Can’t believe it as I could barely run for one minute when I first started! It’s a great programme to follow! πŸ˜€

1 like

Dingle73 - Finished Wk 9 Run 3 this morning and elated! πŸ‘Š

1 like

I know from your other posts that is a typo re Week3.......Terrific week 9 sorted!

Oop’s I was so quick type and graduate. Thank you & now amended πŸ˜‰

Hi. I graduated tonight and would love my graduation badgeπŸ˜‡. Thanks to all the administrators, I couldn’t have done it without the app and the comaraderie πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 like

Graduated at lunch time today!!

1 like

Graduated yesterday - hurahh!

1 like

I finished week 9 run 3 March 3rd, my daughter's birthday!

1 like

I graduated this morning, and what a fabulous feeling it is. Huge cheers at the local parkrun, hope they do that every week now! πŸ˜‚

1 like

Yay I graduated today! 😁

Hi, I have just graduated this morning. Very happy πŸ˜ƒ

Yaaay I did it!! Amazed myself. Actually ran an extra minute to do the full 5k.

I graduated this morning :-)

Ive Graduated! Finished W9R3 and ran our clubs 5k event for the end of the programme!

Poohbear40881 I have completed c25k yesterday

1 like

Thk u

Yeah! Made it yesterday and still feeling the afterglow!

1 like

1 like

Well done

1 like

Hey. Just completed this awesome programme x yay x

Thanks. I’m super happy x

1 like

Well done congrats πŸ‘

Thanks. Was just such a beautiful morning too x

1 like

I've just done it. Thank you to all you lovely people at Health Unlocked !!

The admins, mentors etc are all volunteers who support the programme, but Healthunlocked are the techie guys who do all the brilliant technical development and wizardry to keep the programme up dated and online. πŸ‘πŸΌ

1 like

Well done congrats πŸ‘

Hi, I actually completed W9 R3 back in February but haven’t really been on the site! I’m now training for a 10k (gulp!) on the 2nd June. Am now running for 30 mins twice a week, and doing a long run at the weekends. Never thought I’d get to this stage!

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Congratulations and well done on your graduation.

Keep running, keep postingπŸ‘πŸΌ

1 like

Hi I completed mine this week and have done 3 consolidation runs so far, I have to own up to skipping some rest days, but I think I'm hooked. Many thanks.

Please don’t skip rest days, it’s the road to the Injury Couch. Try different, non impact exercise on rest days perhaps😎

After a good six months or so running alternate days you could maybe try adding in extra run days, but as always build it slow and steady.

1 like

Thanks very much, I know, I know I would be swimming on my rest days but I am unable to get to a pool until next week then I will sort my routine. Thanks again:-)

Hi, graduated this morning!! Can’t believe I’ve achieved this. Having never run in my life! And I’ve enjoyed almost every run. Didn’t quite make 5k, but intend to build up to it over next week or so πŸ˜€

1 like

Graduated today with a 5k. That rhymed badly..

I am UlsterDiva

Thank you:-)

1 like

1 like

I finished yesterday! I only found this forum this week too! Nearly at 5k, 4.3k is my best yet! Going to keep repeating week 9 until I feel comfortable to push to 5k and run for longer! I’ve never run in my life before!! (I’m 35!) so pleased with myself!

I graduated yesterday 😁... can’t wait to receive my badge, thank you

Hi, I just graduated 😁

1 like

Thank you 😁

Hello, I graduated yesterday and feeling fantastic! Please can I have a badge?

1 like

Hi Millsie, I graduated last night, completing Week 9 Run 3! Can I have my badge please? πŸ™‚

Thanks πŸ‘

Chippy70 whoop whoop πŸ™Œ

Scooper47 today I completed 😊

Just graduated feeling very proud of myself, please may I have badge πŸ˜€

I literally just walked in the door having done run 3 of week 9. Feels great!

runwithdog

thanks

1 like

When do I get my badge for completing couch to 5k

Its there, to the right of your name. It doest show up if you are on the App... log into Healthunlocked.com

Thanks for that

Burleybrown1 just graduated today 😊 can I have my certificate?

Print off he certificate at the top of the post

i graduated in September but wasn't sure how to ask for the graduate tag until i read a post today.

Yeahhhhh I completed c25k never in a million year's thought I could run. Please send me my graduate badge.

Its just to the right of your name!

1 like

Please could I have a badge? I graduated the other week. Thank you 😊

Thank you! πŸ™‚

1 like

Graduate as of four hours ago!!! Woohoo!!!

Thanks!!!

Just finished my final run. Please could I have my badge.

Thanks

Jerseyjules

Knitp here.... final C25K run completed 6.20 this morning. can I graduate please!!!!

1 like

thanks. feeling smug!!!!!

1 like

Chocomom is my user name. I completed W9R3 this morning. I am a graduate!!!

How do I download the graduation certificate?

On your phone press on the image and select save as image. Print and add you name. On a PC, select image and download to a file of choice. Print off πŸ‘πŸΌ

Graduated Sat 22nd Mar

AliK0871

Hi there, SmashedPotato reporting in for graduation. Hope I am doing this properly? I have completed all my runs and tonight run 3 of week 9. Phew I cannot believe I have done this. Really chuffed and thank you to forum administrators and members for really good, timely and encouraging advice along the way which has helped keep me motivated and answered my questions or concerns. I will take a look at the healthunlocked.com/ couchto5 so I keep up the momentum and I have a Park Run in my sights too ...... Thank you so much.

Thank you muchly. I went for my first consolidation run at Ashridge Estate this morning - the sun was shinoing and I really enjoyed it - even the plodding slowly up the hilly bits!!! Look forward to seeing graduate against my avatar in due course. All the very best. SP

The badge is there, has been since yesterday.... the grey smudge to the right of your name. If you are in the App it wont show, log onto healthunlocked.con

Merci Buckets Millsie-J All the best. Thank you.

Hi I’ve graduated! Now aiming to get to 10k, thank you!

Hi , I have completed my W9R3 today , very happy that I not only started this course but extremely proud to complete it . I have Even manged to inspire a few mates to start as well . Can I get my graduate badge please .

1 like

Just completed my graduation run - 30minutes running, and 5k in 29.42! Can’t believe how far I’ve come πŸ˜†πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

1 like

I did my Week 9: Run 3 on Monday. Feels great x

Congratulations and well done πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™‚οΈ

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing my badge x

Its there to the right of your name. It wont show on the App...,,,log on to Healthunlocked. Com

Graduated today πŸ™‚

1 like

completed final run today! third time I've tried to complete this- first time apathy won, second time bursitis in week five stopped me. Started again on my 60th birthday, took two rest days between runs after week 3 and today completed R3W9!

I've done it! W9 r3 this morning, felt terrific! is this all I need to do to graduate?

1 like

Finished my last run this morning. It’s been great having Michael Johnson helping me through.

Burleybrown1 is my username and I’ve completed C25K

Hi Graduated in January :) Been doing Parkruns and 5KM since February, and ran as much as 12KM so far. When I started couldn't run longer than 5 minutes and now I can run 5KM in under 27 minutes ! If I can do it anyone can. Well done all.

Wk9 run 3 completed, feeling cock a hoop! πŸ˜πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ₯°πŸŽ“

Completed run 3 of week 9 this morning. I'm chuffed to bits ! Looking forward to my graduation badge !

I've just this minute completed W9R3, never thought I'd be running for 30mins all those weeks ago. Thank you C to 5k and all the contributors on the forum.

Hi , completed my W9R3 this evening

Hello, I completed my third run of week 9 yesterday. Please can I be. Graduate? Thank you πŸ€“

Thank you, very much appreciated πŸ‘πŸ»

Phew! I did it. My graduation run that is. Please may I have my badge? Thanks for all your help, advice and encouragement. Just got to keep it up now I suppose!

Thank you.

Hello I’ve graduated today

1 like

Thank you

1 like

Just graduated having started on the road on the road on 7th January.

Yea..completed the C25K with week 9 run 3 and graduated tonight πŸŽ“

Yes! πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‚πŸ‘β€ GRADUATED πŸŽ“ ran W9R3 of C25K !