Couch to 5K
65,252 members98,610 posts

December Graduation Badges

December Graduation Badges

Hello everybody and welcome to December!

Please leave your username here for me, so we can organise your well deserved Graduation badge.

Also please check out this handy FAQ about what to do after graduation.

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Please feel free to download and save the Graduation badge certificate, that has been kindly designed by RunaroundSue

We will try not to leave you waiting too long as we know how great they feel when they arrive.

We would like to clarify the position of earning your Graduation badge.

To get your badge you will have completed the full training podcasts and be able to run for 30 min.

It does NOT matter if you cannot run 5 km; you are a graduate after running 30 min for three times.

To ensure that it is fair to everybody, please do not ask for your badge until you have completed week 9 run 3

Many Congratulations and a Huge Well Done ! :-)

Oldfloss, RFC, Ju-Ju and Millsie-j, xxx

158 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi my username is Bubblyblonde86. I have completed the Final run 5 times now! Thank you x

1 like

Congratulations and well done

Hi. I’m Imaginerunning. I completed week 9 run 3 on 22nd October. I’ve done 8 consolidation runs of thirty minutes or more since then. Feel I deserve my badge now!

W9R3 completed this morning at Holkham parkrun. Time 36.42 including my warm up walk.

Onwards and upwards!

1 like

Hello!! I finally finished my W9R3/graduation run yesterday. Thank you :)

1 like

1 like

Hi, CAM900 here, completed my graduation run this morning, thanks for all advice, support and encouragement xx

Hi, Leadfoot here, just completed W9R3. Thanks to all of the mods for the good work they do!

1 like

Morning. I completed W9R3 yesterday. It feels amazing. Couldn't have done it without the support and advice.

1 like

Hi my username is Brook75 and I’m just back from my graduation run 😁 So happy!! Thank you to everyone on here for the support and sharing experiences that have helped me along the way.

Thank you for my Graduate badge.

1 like

Hi my username is iAaron and I completed W9R3 today on the treadmill. Been reading this forum since I started and has helped me a lot!

Hi I'm cheesypuff and I've just finished this amazing running programme. I love it.

1 like

Hi I've completed the app today 🏃🏃😁😁w9r3 all done

1 like

Thank you

1 like

Hi I'm SammyB1971 I just completed my WK9 R3 . Thank you!

That's it wk9 r3, loved it and can't wait to manage 5k in 30 minutes! Will keep going and will do it! Thanks everyone 🎉

Hi, I'm Beginner333 and I just completed the third run of week 9. Really pleased. Not up to the full 5k yet but doing 4k and am pleased with that. Plan to build up to 5k next! The support on here has been fantastic and got me through having failed before when I have tried the programme. Thank you everyone!

Hi. My username is Lizzog and I finished the programme last Thursday. It’s been a great programme!

I have completed 3 runs of 30 minutes. The first two were running for the warm down 5 minutes after two of the 25 minute runs and the last was 9.3. I was very fit before starting the program, just not a runner. I have gps logs of the 3 runs so can confirm if required.

Completed this fantastic programme! Had my first run with a running club and can’t wait to try and get to 10 k!

Hello I'm Smarmyd and I finished wk9r3 three weeks ago! Without the support on here I couldn't of done it - Thank you all.

Good morning, rpmspeed74 here, I completed W9R3 a couple of weeks ago and currently consolidating my runs still running 3 to 4 times weekly up to 45min runs. Hoping to have a crack outdoors at a park run soon.

1 like

Hi Realfoodieclub. Nonrunner19 reporting in for my Graduate badge having completed the programme today. I’m so buzzing to have done it and I feel great! Thanks for this forum, it’s been a huge help. 👍🏻

1 like

Hi, I completed W9R3 this morning. Thanks!

Jojobu - I graduated last night! 😁

Hi 3rd run this morning actually the slowest and shortest distance of the 3 but probably because I decided for reasons unknown to run up a massive hill at the beginning that took about 8 minutes.

Still chuffed with it though.

Can I please have Scott on mine.

Thanks

Congratulations and well done. Please feel free to download the certificate and put your name on.

Hello, I'm emily100 and I completed W9R3 on 1 December 2018 and looking forward to consolidating for the remainder of the year before venturing a little further. Thank you!

Hi, i’m empowl and I completed my first ever 5k Park Run on Saturday 1st December in a 35:55 minutes, and have just done my W9R3. Great programme and looking forward to the rest of my running journey ahead!

Hi my username is Bonbon99 - me and the OM graduated yesterday - after being told I'd never run again following knee surgery I feel a great sense of achievement - its been hardwork and hot (live in Muscat)! Back to England for xmas and hope to do some park runs to keep up the momentum.

Congratulations and well done. It so good to hear your story take it steady and keep with the slow increases as you progress to keep protecting that knee.

my username is mitton88graduate (because I didn't know how to add the badge before) I graduated in November but have only just seen how to do this. also if you could make it so in can change my username back to just mitton88 with my graduate badge that would be just great!!

Thanks

Congratulations and well done. Here is the link to help change your name

support.healthunlocked.com/...

fatterry

1 like

Hello, ChelseaLad1994 - i completed the final run on 30/11/2018 and have done it twice since :) Thank you

Hi there, I’m Notobleeptests (I *hate* those things!) and I completed W9R3 this evening! Happy happy happy!!

1 like

Hi, NonRunner67 here - apparently I can run. Just completed W9R3 and am totally stoked. This programme is awesome. Thanks for being here

Hi Yogaboy here and I completed week 9 earlier today. Woohoo!

Hi, I completed

My graduate run tonight - amazing! My username is kaparu47

Just to say I went and graduated today with my final 30 min run. I will be consolidating this with my first park run on 22 December. Never thought this would be possible but by following the programme I did it!!

I’ve just done it! Completed the last run if week 9. I managed to run for 37mins as was determined to actually cover 5K distance as well. Woo hoo! Very pleased

1 like

Thank you!!!!

Hi I’m LostRunner and I did my W9R3 run today on my birthday. Best birthday present ever! Couldn’t have done it without this awesome programme and the support on this board!!

Hello my name is chipmansteph. I graduated this week

Hi I Completed my graduation run today.

Hi, finished my W9R3 graduation run yesterday. Thank you ☺️

Hi, my use name is Mrun1 and I graduated on the 6th December :)

1 like

Thank you! :)

1 like

Auntiedave completed W9R3

Hello, I completed my fourth 30 minute run this morning, having started the programme in September. Never dreamt I’d be running again at the age of 65. My user name is Furball.

Username LAL32 :). Graduated a couple of weeks ago and have been consolidating since.

Hello my name is Thebig50soon and I've flipping well done it, W9R3 complete today.

Debatron, I did it! 💪

Hi user name Aphexacidboy graduated yesterday , I’m so happy and pleased with myself , Martin

Graduated today, username Ceri1969.

1 like

Hi, Bets77 reporting for my graduate badge of honour! 😁👍🏼👑

Hi, this could be a daft question.. how do you know if you’ve got your badge?! I graduated on 30/11/18 but not sure if I’ve got it?! Thanks xx

Hi. I am 'Struggling Runner'. After a couple of hiccups along the way I completed my final W9 run on Saturday! I never thought I would be able to do it but I did and I know I can carry on. Thank you everybody for your support when I needed it.

1 like

Hi I’m Anna675 and I completed my graduation run on Friday 7th December! Thanks for all the support!

Hi, I completed W9R3 on Saturday in a torrential downpour - soaked but happy! Thanks to all on the forum for encouragement and inspiration.

1 like

Finished W9R3 today!

1 like

Hi my user name is jawscityfc. Graduated Monday 10/12. Used to run when I was younger but life got busy. Got to 50 and thought lets get fitter this program is so well thought out and has got me from c25k in 9 weeks injury free thanks for all the fellow runners for there wise advice and encouragment happy running 😁

Hi

My user name is Bobbins64

I completed the course on Sunday, finishing with a 4K Santa run and raising £450 for our local cancer counselling service.

I am so proud on so many levels.

I have a Santa medal and now I’ll have a certificate too. Better start sorting a trophy cabinet :)

1 like

Hi I am Aceitgirl I completed my w9r3 yesterday💪🏾💪🏾. Looking forward to my badge🎉🎊

Many thanks. Now I know it can be done. I intend to carry on with it and build upon what I have done so far.

1 like

Woohoo! I did my graduation run on 9th Dec. Badge me up please. Username: Achy4days :D

Hi

My user name is LennieAJ and I completed my Final run for week nine yesterday. Not quite 5Km but a least made the 30 minutes 3 times! Thanks

Nortonrider 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️ Aced 30 mins !

Hi I completed w9r3 yesterday. Emm8.

Still a bit in shock that I've done it 😂

RevRunner here - W9R3 completed about ten minutes ago - so excited! Please can I be an official C25K Graduate?

Pretty please 😉

1 like

I DID IT!!! Completed W9R3 this morning this morning and still can't believe it! Thank you for all the support and advice fellow runners have posted on these forums, it's been invaluable. Hooray! :-D

1 like

Hi, I'm Holly1967 and I completed C25K two days ago, feeling really pleased with myself. Thank you to everyone on here, reading some of the comments has defiantly been an encouragement.

1 like

Just walked in, grabbed a glass of water and posted loads on social media. Wanted to do this before my birthday (9 days time!)

My user name is JJ-1962.

Thank you everyone for the support and info along the way x

1 like

Hi I'm Littleangelkaz and I completed my W9R3 run this evening. So so happy!

e-beanz here I ran W9R3 of C25K on Wednesday :)

Hi Steamer 33 here, took a bit longer than I thought, thanks to having to rest a nagging achilles for 10 days between weeks 8 and 9, but just completed W9 R3. And feel really good. Going to treat myself to new running shoes for Christmas! Seasons greetings to all

Hi. My username is Wendiwoo46 and I have just ran my 3rd 30 minute run to complete c25k. Can I please have my graduate badge now 😀

Hi I completed W9R3 on the 8 Dec. I ran 3k in 35 mins at my first Parkrun. It’s been a fantastic programme to follow and I can’t believe I can actually run for 30 mins. Now need to keep it up.

Hi, I completed my graduation run 3 days ago😊

I’ve just graduated! Me! I know! 🏃🏻‍♀️🎓😇

1 like

OMG I have graduate next to my name! Thank you soo much 😁

Hello!!! I've just completed week 9 run 3 this morning in a misty and chilly south west France...woohooooooooo!! Could I please have my badge??!! I have been a lurker on here so not commented before but I just wanted to say the support and advice is utterly brilliant and has made the difference to me finishing this rather than giving up when things got tough, so thank you to everybody, you are all wonderful! xxxx

1 like

Hi this is Simon160. Just finished w9r3 at the 3rd attempt.

Strangely w8 was super good but then all smug approaching W 9 got the pace all wrong with 2 failed runs ending in walking.

Really had to get my head sorted out to nail it . Can now do 4.6 k in 35 mins.

Hi there, my user name is JimRiley15 and I have just completed Week 9 run 3. Thanks

Hi my username is davyc01 and I completed the final run on Thursday.

Thank you

Hi, I'm Runforestrun18 and I completed W9R3 yesterday. Please could I have a badge?

Thank you for such a great programme and wonderful support :-)

You may also like...