BlueCal52
BlueCal52Graduate
โ€ข5 Replies

Well what can I say?

Week 6 Third Run completed ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Ran for a full 25 minutes ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Legs were not sore like before ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜€

New shoes really made a difference ๐Ÿ‘

Now it's long runs for the next nine runs over the next three weeks. I never thought I would say this at the beginning of October, but I am really enjoying getting out there and feeling the path beneath my feet. Every step is an achievement.

Time?! What is it? Speed? I don't care. All I care about is Jo saying "Well done, you have completed your run." The change it makes in my mind is wonderful.

Thank you, everyone for your comments of support and I hope I can encourage others to keep going.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

5 Replies
โ€ข

Itโ€™s an amazing feeling completing a run isnโ€™t it? Iโ€™m at the same stage as you and did run 3 today also. Good luck for week 7!! This programme is flying by ๐ŸŽ‰

BlueCal52
BlueCal52Graduate in reply to Forest-runner

You are so on point. I can't believe next week is Week 7. Flying by?! Concord was fast these weeks have gone faster ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Good luck to you too.

Just think we can have Graduation Ball on 30 November ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Over before Christmas ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreGraduate

Great run... great attitude... stats donโ€™t make runs great, just keep enjoying them for what they are. You got this now. Week 7 consolidates you nicely for the closing stages. Have fun.

BlueCal52
BlueCal52Graduate in reply to UnfitNoMore

You have been an amazing encouragement throughout this process UnfitNoMore. Thank you so much.

I have goals beyond C25K, but one goal at a time.๐Ÿ‘

EPMcM
EPMcMGraduate

Well done! Your posts are a real inspiration. I will check out Run4it tomorrow too. All the best

You may also like...