Second graduation - is that a Masters? ;) - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

115,390 members β€’ 147,030 posts

Second graduation - is that a Masters? ;)

Now-runner_NeedsAttn
Now-runner_NeedsAttnGraduate
β€’7 Replies

Done, dusted and combined with Week 1 of "10 is the Magic Number" plan.

I'm astonished at the some of the splits - it was blowing so hard on the upslope (headwind of course) I was taking six inch strides and it felt like I was barely moving.

The rainbow is because I was getting impatient for the rain to stop so I could go out for the run so I went out in the rain (much to the dog's disgust and incredulity). It's now stopped of course. I sprinted but didn't get to the end of the rainbow :(

Oh, and it's my birthday too πŸŽ‚πŸΎπŸ°πŸΎ

My message to anyone struggling at some point in C25K: it's a lot easier the second time :)

7 Replies
β€’
UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreGraduate

Happy Birthday... congratulations... I’d say it was a masters! Enjoy the road to 10k and have a fantastic double celebration day.

Hidden
Hidden

Happy birthday to you, sir!

That's a very impressive time indeed! ...You kicked my butt again... 🀣

...and you're 27 years older than me 😳

Enjoy the rest of your Birthday! I'll raise a beer this evening

and celebrate your second coming! πŸŒŸπŸ™‡πŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ™‡πŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ™‡πŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ™‡πŸ»πŸŒŸπŸ™‡πŸ»πŸŒŸ

Now-runner_NeedsAttn
Now-runner_NeedsAttnGraduate in reply to Hidden

Ah, you see, I have more time to train than you do ;)

Deals1
Deals1Graduate

Great. Enjoy your birthday!

TailChaser
TailChaserGraduate

Happy birthday and well done fellow ♏️ Scorpio! You’re much braver than me, I’ve postponed my 10k run until the weather behaves itself a bit!

IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator

Many congratulations again on your graduation fellow runner.

I don't know if you have read this guide to post C25K running healthunlocked.com/couchto5... but it may still have useful advice for you.

Keep running, keep smiling.

Thanks, I remember feeling a bit lost after I graduated the first time so there's a lot to help there, as well as ju-ju-'s "10 is the Magic Number" that I've started out on.

You may also like...