C25K virtual parkrun

It's been lovely reading everyone's run reports today πŸ‘Œ Well done team!!!

We had a near record attendance at the Woodley Parkrun today, 360 runners and loads of santas and elves and a chap dressed as a banana (what's that about??)

we've been lucky in the soft south, not too windy, no rain and not too muddy either. I got round a minute slower than my PB which is great after the previous evening's prosecco 🍾😍🍾. I'll be doing the same run tomorrow morning and the Yule log I've just had is unlikely to help to a record time πŸ˜‚

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

8 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done Biscuit !

Oh a banana , fancy that ha ha :-)

Enjoy your parkrun tomorrow and a very Happy Christmas to you xxx

• Thanks Poppy and to you xx

• Well done Biscuit! You nailed it. Have a great run tomorrow, happy Christmas! πŸ˜ƒπŸŽ…πŸΌπŸŽ„β˜ƒ

• Thanks and to you Jacs 😊 xx

• It's Christmas for bananas too......πŸ˜„πŸŽ…! Mmmmm prosecco is running fuel! πŸ˜‰ Well done you, good luck tomorrow with the Yule log on board πŸ˜‰ (That means you'll have run it off and will obviously need to replenish stocks.....)

Aaahhhh don't you just love this running lark....!

Happy running!

Mx

• Haha - it's Christmas for bananas too πŸ˜‚

Thanks for encouraging words Madge -

last year I'd have only made it from the sofa to the dinner table and back!

• Hmm. I have an egg costume from Halloween. Perhaps for New Years? Anyhow, well done for the effort after an evening of imbibing.

• Great effort Biscuit. Happy Christmas to you and happy Christmas Day parkrun too! πŸ˜€πŸŽ„πŸ‘πŸ»πŸŽ„πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸŽ„πŸƒπŸ»πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»πŸŽ„β˜ƒπŸŽ„πŸŽπŸŽ„πŸΎπŸŽ„

You may also like...