I ran for 30 minutes πŸ˜†: Well that’s week 9 run... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
92,146 members β€’ 123,312 posts

I ran for 30 minutes πŸ˜†

Crocky
CrockyGraduate
β€’6 Replies

Well that’s week 9 run 1 done. I ran for 30 minutes. Didn’t really believe I would get here. My face is bright red and my knees are asking for a rest but I did it πŸ˜ƒ

I can see this running lark might actually save me money over winter. Going to need the heating on much less πŸ˜‚

6 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Granniemand
GranniemandGraduate

Well done you've done amazing. I'm on W7 and I am a tomato faced runner also. I never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do. Keep it up! You will be graduating soon x

1 like
Grandai

Great going Crocky...... you'll soon be graduatingπŸŽ‰.... I generate so much heat after a run my faily could sit round me for a warm up !! G

2 likes
MVBrown
MVBrownGraduate

Absolutely fabulous running. Your almost a week ahead of me. Enjoy this new found way of living. It’s not the end but the beginning of your running life. Training is almost over enjoy the rest of week 9.

1 like
Buildin
BuildinGraduate

Well done, its such a great feeling. Enjoy it and keep going.

"This isn't the end, or even the beginning of the end but it is 2 runs away from the end of the beginning..."

Crocky
CrockyGraduate
in reply to Buildin

I think I understood πŸ˜‚

Run 2 done tonight with a friend. App crashed so we actually did a bit more than the 30 minutes and I’m still alive!

UnfitNoMore
UnfitNoMoreAdministrator

Congratulations! Hard work to get there, much kudos. Your knees can rest now... lubricate them well in the celebration 🍾

Enjoy your night and the journey from your next start line.

1 like

You may also like...