Week 5 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ: Finished Week 4 on Wednesday... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
85,853 members โ€ข 117,556 posts

Week 5 ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Finished Week 4 on Wednesday .... today I am dreading week 5!!

21 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Don't even say it..........

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..positivity

Do you want to run or not?

Positive thoughts, dreading it but so know I CAN do it!! Amazed t how far Iโ€™ve come already!!

I start week 5 tomorrow! Good luck, you can do it!

1 like

You too - we CAN do it and we WILL do it! Weโ€™ve come so far from non-runners to where we are now!

That's more like it.

You can do it!!

2 likes

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

1 like

Week 5 is fearing you guys more... you can do it.

1 like

I just completed run 3 of week 5 ...the 20m run ..I just said to my self ,I can do this , and I did , infact I could have run even longer ..it was hard mind but not as hard as id thought it would be.

2 likes

Well done for bashing week 4 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, to dread. You've done week 4, so week 5 is definitely achievable. Don't let the gremlins tell you otherwise. If you're struggling slow down, try to lose yourself in your favourite music and just do it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

1 like

Iโ€™m in the zone! The head is in the right place and I will achieve my goal! We all will #Positivity

Just think how amazing you will feel when you have completed week 5. After r3 of wk5 i felt on top of the world!!

1 like

First post from me and I too am on W5, completed R1 two days ago. I feel the fear of 8 minutes that I'm tackling tonight but reading the posts from you guys is helping me to get my head in the right place

I bet you felt the dread the first time you saw โ€œ3 minutesโ€ and again the first time you saw โ€œ5 minutesโ€. Youโ€™ll be fine with 8 minutes -honest! Just donโ€™t clock watch, focus on a point in the distance and look at that until you reach it!

1 like

Yes, you're right, thanks so much. I'll do it.

1 like

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ you CAN do it

1 like

You can definitely do it! Take it slow and believe in yourself! Dechrau *a* gorffen!

1 like

Diolch x

I did it!!! How did you get on? Sending good running vibes

Well done! How did you feel after you completed your run? I felt great after I did it - easier than I thought it was going to be and could of ran a little longer!

Didn't find it easy tbh but just kept pushing on. Not so much out of breath, more to do with heavy legs. Was over the moon though. Well done you too

2 likes

omg thatโ€™s as close to dying as I want to come A nearly fell over twice but I DID IT .... ran (in a fashion) for a full 20 minutes! Hated every single second of that 20 minutes but was quite chuffed with myself at the end when Jo Whiley says โ€œthatโ€™s it, youโ€™ve done itโ€.

I CAN DO IT - I HAVE DONE IT

You may also like...