Couch to 5K
63,912 members96,954 posts

I only went and did it!!

I only went and did it!!

Graduation run morning, look out, pouring with rain. Hmmm go back to bed or get drenched.... an element of excitement hit me that if I do this run, then from this day forward, I can start working my way back from 5K to couch.

So off I set with rain sliding down my face with visions of cake and tv on my couch for eternity.

This is picture my son took as I returned The Graduate!!

So proud of my achievement, would not have believed it possible all those weeks ago!

27 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done keep going!!!

1 like

Thanks!

1 like

Great job... congratulations.

5k to couch is pretty instant, but you don’t wanna so that! Although you could as long as you start off 5k from the couch 😂

1 like

😂😂😂😂 thanks x

1 like

Well done! And great photo. I’m only on week 2... hope I get that far!

Thank you ! You will get there, not sure how but this program sure works . Happy running x

Cake and couch for eternity eh? Sounds good!

NOT!

Well done for getting this far, now don’t let all that hard work go to waste! You are a runner, yay!

1 like

Thanks ! Amazing program, I have a waist again 😂😂 x

Well done.🎓🙂👏🏽👍🏽

1 like

Thanks x

Wow. Well done. I’ve just started my week one and this seems a long way off

1 like

That’s what I thought, found first run a struggle , you just have to believe in the program, simple!! Good luck x

Great photo!!! Well done 👍🏻

1 like

Thanks 😊

1 like

Congratulations :-)

1 like

Fantastic! Well done on your achievement. Enjoy your time on the podium 😀😀🍾🍾🍾

1 like

Thanks, I will 🏆😎🏃‍♂️🍾

Congratulations and well done. I graduated this week too. What an amazing feeling isn’t it. Enjoy your shiny new badge 🥇🏆🍾🏃🏻‍♀️

1 like

Amazing 😉 keep it up and keep us updated.

1 like

👍🤣🤣🎓🎓🍾🍾💪💪🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️. Congratulations - I’m pretty sure the couch is now a memory... See you over on Bridge to 10K and keep getting this buzz 😉😘

1 like

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Thank you! 😊🤗

Huge well done you... time to celebrate... and the best bit..this is just the beginning!!!

1 like

Thank you!

Brilliant. Congratulations 👏👏👏👏 you should be very proud of yourself

Enjoy your celebrations 🍹🍹

1 like

Very well done you!

1 like

Congratulations ...Great achievement you should be so proud of yourself ...Happy running on your future runs ..😊

1 like

You may also like...