Nailed it ! : I did it ! W5r3 nailed!! With a... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

113,285 members145,651 posts

Nailed it !

Norfolk18
Norfolk18Graduate

I did it ! W5r3 nailed!! With a lot of positive thinking and with the encouragement and advice from you all through your posts I did it! And could have kept going.

Am so pleased with myself, especially as week 1 nearly killed me lol. Bit dubious about run 1 of week 6 but hey, i’ll cross that bridge in a couple of days. For now I am going to revel in the satisfaction of completing this one. Keep going everyone, we’re all in this together 👍 🥇

10 Replies
oldestnewest
Jojo7019
Jojo7019Graduate

Well done you ! 👍

Hey 😊 congratulations for reaching W5R3, it’s definitely a mental challenge Stay positive and keep that thinking for week 6, I found it slightly more challenging than previous runs but you can definitely do it 😊

Shakywakey
ShakywakeyGraduate

Great stuff. Well done 👏👏. You’ll be great at week 6 - the programme has set you up for it😁

Yeaaaaa well done you!!!! 🏃‍♀️💞🏃‍♀️💞

MVBrown
MVBrownGraduate

Well done, it’s very good to read your positive comments. It makes me feel that I’m able to do it as well. I’m now on week 5.

Norfolk18
Norfolk18Graduate in reply to MVBrown

Of course you are able to do it! If I can you can. If I am totally honest the last two runs of week 5 have been my most enjoyable but the buzz from completing run 2 definitely helped on run 3 x

Taffinator
TaffinatorGraduate

The support you get on here is amazing 👍🏻

Bandahicup
BandahicupGraduate

Well done! As the others have said it becomes a mental challenge as well as physical!

Hidden
Hidden

We all come the same way Norfolk18. Week 6 will be easy as you've been prepared for it with 5, 4,3,2,1. Keep smiling ☺️👍

Oh well done! What a great post!

You may also like...