Couch to 5K
79,316 members โ€ข 110,577 posts

Cat supervision

Just doing my back stretches before bed and look who came to help! She always has to stick her nose in. I've tried telling her she's not part of the prescribed exercises, but she's insistent that they won't work without her. ๐Ÿˆ

Leg has mostly been feeling good today, so fingers crossed trying a short run/walk in the next couple of days will be ok.

16 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

She looks lovely, I'm sure she can help!

1 like

She's very friendly. She's 'helped' before by sitting on the small of my back when trying to do some of these exercises - added weight = added stretch I guess!

1 like

As soon as I unroll the fitness mat the dogs plonk themselves down on it

One of them starts to chew It โ˜น๏ธ

Where would we be without them ๐Ÿ˜€

2 likes

Life is certainly more entertaining with them to keep us company - even if our things develop a little more 'wear and tear' as a result ;-)

Chewing the mat during my workout was his way of telling me he was miffed that he couldnโ€™t play on the mat too He made so many rips and holes in it I had to buy a new one โ˜น๏ธ

Oh no :-( Not so good. Can you give him that old one to be 'his', to stop him from chewing the new one?

Brilliant feline recovery therapy! Looks like itโ€™s working well too Eiralas! Sheโ€™s so cute! Have a great run/walk! Lovely to hear youโ€™ve been feeling good today! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

1 like

She mainly wanted to know why her cat bed insisted on moving around - clearly the only reason I was on the floor was as a cushion for her to lie on. Will see how I'm feeling after work - whether to go tonight or tomorrow.

1 like

๐Ÿ˜‚ we know whoโ€™s the boss at home now!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜! Best wishes for tonight/tomorrow! โค๏ธ

1 like

She knows what she wants, and is very persistent - I am under no illusions ๐Ÿ˜‚ Thanks for the kind wishes โค๏ธ

Hehe I have two like that, stretching always involves two cats roaming around my stretch mat.

1 like

๐Ÿ˜€ I just have the one, but sometimes it seems like she's multiple cats. Do yours try to sit on you in the middle of stretching too?

Mine seem to love it when I lift my arms or legs up apparently underneath me is a good place to sit. ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Of course! Where better? ๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Ha ha. I used to have a Jack Russell, and someone who came to the house, asked me how many iโ€™d got. โ€œJust the one, why?โ€

โ€œI saw one at every windowโ€, he replied ๐Ÿ˜

I've known a couple of Jack Russells - I can well believe it ๐Ÿ˜‚

You may also like...