Ban is lifted ...I'm back running : It's so good... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
105,811 members β€’ 136,662 posts

Ban is lifted ...I'm back running

Myrar
MyrarGraduate
β€’5 Replies

It's so good to be back out there ...Knee has recovered fully ...But my fitness has suffered terribly ..I went to the loch today just to see how I would get on ..I only managed 15 min non stop running ...But it's a start I'm very positive ..In a couple of weeks I will be doing my 30 min consolidation runs at last ...Bare with me ..Hope everyone is happy and healthy and running ..Take care

5 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Kazbar10
Kazbar10Graduate

Well done for getting back to running, you'll soon be back to where you were πŸƒπŸƒ

Myrar
MyrarGraduate
in reply to Kazbar10

Thank you kazbar it's a great feeling to be back at it again ...Take me a while to get to where I was but I will get there ,😊 happy running to you

Fabulous450
Fabulous450Graduate

Fantastic Myrar! Glad you’ve got your license to run back. 15 minutes in this weather is a very good place to start back!! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½ I’m sure you will be back to 30 in no time!! Well done you!!❀️

Myrar
MyrarGraduate
in reply to Fabulous450

Hi fabulous ..Thank you I'm so happy to be back ...Congratulations on your graduation ..Your an inspiration ..Well done you ..Take care ..Keep running 😊😊

Fabulous450
Fabulous450Graduate
in reply to Myrar

Oh thank you Myrar! We’ll both be out there happily running along now!! Great stuff!! ❀️

You may also like...