Couch to 5K
71,053 members β€’ 103,199 posts

Race for life πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸΎπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

So am just about to start Wk9 and today ran 4 out of 5k in a race for life !! It was 32 degrees and I’m just ecstatic. For everyone who thinks they can’t do it - you definitely can cause I have !! Finished the 5K in 41.5 minutes - one of the best days ever dedicated to my Mum who died from Cancer 18 months ago πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

10 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Congratulations! Great work. Especially in this heat! πŸ‘ŒπŸ½

Well done, that’s a brilliant performance in this heat and humidity. πŸ˜€πŸ‘

I’m sure your mum would be very proud of you πŸ™‚

You’re so close to graduation now 🍾πŸ₯‚ Just take it slow and steady and you’ll get there before you know it! 😊 We’re all here, cheering you on to victory πŸ…πŸ†

Your mum would be so proud of you congratulations!

Amazing effort for a great cause - can't have been easy in this heat! Well done :)

Sorry for your loss. Well done for entering the race and doing so well, especially in this heat.

Well done, great time, great cause πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Wow well done! In this heat I don’t know how you did it that is fantastic! Your mum will be smiling down on you so proud 😊

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support!! Tomorrow is W9R1 πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Well done okes. I am sure your mum would have been so proud. Race for life is so emotional too, reading the messages on people’s backs. What a scorcher too.

Enjoy your graduation week. πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Well done! Your mum would be so proud. Mine is battling cancer at the moment. Life is rubbish at times

But really well done!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 like

You may also like...