I did it! OMG I did it!!: Wow! I am amazed... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
88,831 members β€’ 121,034 posts

I did it! OMG I did it!!

Pancakes
PancakesGraduate
β€’28 Replies

Wow! I am amazed astounded proud deshevelled exhausted and boy do i hurt! I completed the last run of the programme tonight but not was it tough in this heat! I nearly vomited at the end- I really did struggle I thought I would give up but I didn't! Wow! My steps converter days I'm doing 5k but I don't think that's right but hey it doesn't matter! Now I have to concentrate on consolidating what I've achieved so far and see how I progress! I have to say I couldn't have done it without all your support (or my baseball cap shock absorbers and mint imperials!) So from the bottom of my heart thank you so very much! I never thoughti could do it but you madd me believe that i could! I am so grateful and super chuffed! What next? How do i graduate? Can i keep running using week 9? Im not sure im ready to fly solo! Woohoo im a runner (well sort of! More a work in progress! πŸ˜†) πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ…πŸ₯‚πŸΎ

28 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Bluebirdrunner

Congratulations for completing the program and Graduating PancakesπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Sounds like a tough Graduation run, but you did it😎

Step up to the podium and ask for your Graduate badge here...

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Enjoy your celebrations...you are awesome!😊xx

1 like
telford_mike
telford_mikeGraduate

Brilliant, well done! Post in here for your grad badge.

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

1 like
Tartiflette
TartifletteGraduate

You're definitely a runner! Many congratulations Pancakes. & extra special congrats finishing the programme in this heat πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

1 like
IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator

Many congratulations on your graduation fellow runner.

This guide to post C25K running may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...…….what-next

Keep running keep smiling.

2 likes
Razouski

You are most definitely a runner Pancakes. I couldn’t face running solo when I first graduated and used Week 9 podcast for a couple of weeks, then used the C25K+ podcasts a couple of times before weaning myself onto real music and running unprompted.

You can just enjoy running for running’s sake.

Congratulations

πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ₯‚πŸ…πŸŽΊπŸŽ‚πŸŽ†

4 likes
Jay66UK
Jay66UKGraduate

Woo hoo! Well done graduate!

2 likes
ccarter100

Fantastic accomplishment, runner girl!!!! You did it!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

2 likes
Sutsha

Congratulations! Time to celebrate 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ’¨πŸ…

1 like
Ang62
Ang62Graduate

Well done! I finished the programme yesterday just gotta keep going now! X

2 likes
cheeseheads

congrats!!! Great job. Cant wait till i say that

1 like
Fabulous450
Fabulous450Graduate

Congratulations Pancakes! Woooh hooo! A fabulous achievement! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸŽ“πŸ†β€οΈ

1 like
Lorijay
LorijayGraduate

Congratulations Pancakes, a huge well done!! :) :)

1 like
Fernshome
FernshomeGraduate

Congratulations πŸ‘πŸΏ

1 like
F1ipperation
F1ipperationGraduate

Woo Hoo πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻🏁Well done!! Have a look at how others are progressing post grad. Keep it up πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

1 like
Flaraflarkin
FlaraflarkinGraduate

Yay!!!!! Well done Pancakes πŸŽ‰β­οΈπŸŽ‰ Super proud of you ~ what an amazing human you are!! Always knew you would do it!! Laura xx

1 like
Pancakes
PancakesGraduate
in reply to Flaraflarkin

Thank you lovely! πŸ˜ƒπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ…πŸŽ‰

Debell
DebellGraduate

Well done Pancakes !! (Someone say Pancakes ? Over here I'll have a couple !!) No it is a great feeling and enjoy the consolidation runs ... I kept Laura with me for a while but then we drifted apart.

1 like
Dawnskeates
DawnskeatesGraduate

Amazing, well done!!! I'm on w9 r1 and am feeling the heat and hayfever but am going to do it!! You are a super star!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟

1 like
Pancakes
PancakesGraduate
in reply to Dawnskeates

Good luck take it easy and take plenty of water - it was a killer last night - the hardest run I’ve done so far but if I can do it you can do it! πŸ‘πŸ…πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

Dawnskeates
DawnskeatesGraduate
in reply to Pancakes

I did it!! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ so pleased and relieved. I even sprinted the last minute. Don't know where the energy came from but I did it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1 like
Agelesslass

Well done, I have my last run today and you have inspired me

1 like
Pancakes
PancakesGraduate
in reply to Agelesslass

Good luck and take it easy - distance doesn’t matter- take plenty of water before - it was a killer last night the hardest run I’ve done but if I can do it you can do it! πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸΎπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ…

MelsieJay
MelsieJayGraduate

I still sneak back to week 9 at least once a week. Still can’t ”leave home” completely!

1 like
Pippayoungart

Well done! πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ…

1 like
southlundon
southlundonGraduate

Well done! (I want pancakes now :D)

1 like
LauraPlum
LauraPlumGraduate

congratulations !! 🍾

1 like
BethMay

Fantastic!! Well done you πŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

1 like
RobW73
RobW73Graduate

Congratulations pancakes!

We all knew that you could do it and that you would do it.

For post graduation running, I have got a route nearly 5k planned out and I'm going to stick with that until I can speed up a bit, then maybe look at a longer route.

Good luck.

You may also like...