Couch to 5K
74,187 members β€’ 106,043 posts

Running for fun!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

Third post grad run. I just 'went for a run' for 30 minutes. I had no plan where to run, just walked for 5 mins then ran! Ended up in the water meadows dodging sheep and sheep poo. I've no idea how far I ran or what my pace was - certainly wasn't fast! It was warm and I'm a sweaty mess now but it was fun. I am still not quite able to believe I can actually run for 30 minutes! This programme is amazing!

Now off to clean my dirty runners. Seems I wasn't good at avoiding the poo........

27 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Excellent! Well done ewe.

6 likes

Ha ha ha ha!πŸ‘

1 like

Love it 😊 well done Ang πŸ‘πŸ»πŸƒπŸ½β€β™€οΈ Xx

Ha Ha! Husband has just offered to clean runners. πŸ˜‚πŸ

1 like

Result πŸ‘πŸ» Can I pop mine around too please? πŸ˜‰

2 likes

πŸ‘ πŸ’© πŸ‘Ÿoh ang πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰id say you owe your hubby for offering to clean them 😊 mine would tell me where to go lol 🀣

1 like

Wool ewe be going again? Ewe have so many ewe cud do the lamb barr da! Unless the field was too rammed. πŸ’© πŸ‘ŸπŸ˜œ

1 like

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 like

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ fantastic! That's the best kind of run πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜

1 like

Well Done! Don't think I'll fair well on that route... I can't be a true runner yet!

It was a bit bumpy. And the grass was long. I like tracks and paths more than grass.

Sounds like good fun Ang! I need to seek out some new running routes x

1 like

Got a few planned to run with my sister who is fit to run again after a long bike ride! Friday hopefully!

1 like

Wool done! (She said sheepishly).

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Well done Ang, I love those runs where you just go where your feet take you :)

1 like

And no tracking of distance or pace!

Sounds like a great run, I love the fact you just ran without a plan πŸ‘

1 like

And no apps monitoring me! Just for once I wasn't reminded I was slow!

1 like

Well done as always, Ang. When Ian is your partner back with you? Xxx

My sister is running again on Friday. Her legs are recovered from a bike ride!

As they say up norff β€œ ewe baa gum” that sounds like a great run Ang . Well done you x

1 like

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Thank you!

Sounds like so much fun :-) At least the poo was on your shoes, unlike my bird-poo-on-the-nose incident ;-)

1 like

Yuck! Not nice!! Poo is all gone. Husband did a good job. They are back in the house. If they smell I won't know - I have no sense of smell!

1 like

Yay, well done husband :-) Shoes all ready for the next amazing outing

1 like

Fun sounds great. Well done you! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸƒβ€β™€οΈ

1 like

You may also like...