Couch to 5K
64,330 members97,389 posts

W5R2

Went out this evening to run 2, warm up done Laura in my ear “off you go” off I trot nice and slow, I’m nearing the end of an estate and I think this is a bloody long 5 mins?? 😳 then up she pops again “you can slow drown, you’ve just run 8 mins, well done” WTF Laura?? I never heard her mention 8 mins at the start 😳 (but I was faffing with my arm phone holder thing so wasn’t really listening) But I run for bloody 16 minutes tonight. I feel bloody amazing 😁 after the 2nd 8 minuets when she said slow down your done I could of carried on 😱 but I didn’t 😁 bring on run 3 on Friday 20 minuter 😎

10 Replies
oldestnewest

What a great run and fantastic positivity!

Enjoy! X X

1 like

Thank you 😊

Well done..hold that positive feeling and keep it slow and steady as you do that next run:)

1 like

Thank you, will do 😁

1 like

Lol! You’re not the first person who’s done that! Well done though - you are doing an amazing job!

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

Well done you. I'm doing w5r2 tomorrow morning. If I do as well as you I will be very pleased.

1 like

Aw thank you, you’ll be fab, slow and steady 😁

Hey mansbird. W5r2 done yesterday and done with some style! No real problems. Very slow and very steady but completed. 2 days off now as I'm at work before the big 20! Strangely looking forward to it?!? Good luck with r3. P x

1 like

Fantastic well done you 👍😁

Still haven’t done r3 yet, hoping tomorrow. Enjoy your 2 days off 😁😎

You may also like...