Couch to 5K
76,474 members β€’ 108,006 posts

Finally!!!! WK 9 run3. I'm a graduate!!

What better way to do the final run than on holiday!! We've been spending the week a few miles from Aberystwyth so this evening we drove down to the sea front, walked the dogs and while hubby sat in the car with dogs I did my graduation run to the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks and the sun setting....what a way to graduate, just ideal. Thank you for your support everybody. Xxx

25 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

CONGRATULATIONS GRADUATE!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

1 like

Thanks Irish-John....Heee, Heee... I'm a graduate!!!! Yiiiippppeeee!!!

1 like

Yes you are! πŸ˜€

1 like

Magic!! Well done!

1 like

Thank you!!

Huge congratulations... :) Well done:)

1 like

Thanks Oldfloss and thanks for your support!!

Congratulations, Cola65! :o)

1 like

Thank you!!

Well done! I just flicked back through your previous posts. All the way back to β€˜wk2 r1 struggle’. Now look at you! It’s people like you who inspire me to keep going. Thanks!

1 like

WK 1, I didn't even bother to post, because I was so amazed that I couldn't even run for 60 seconds, I was really disheartened, especially when I told a friend (who is a runner) and he laughed and suggested perhaps it would be better if I stuck to fast walking!!! That spurred me on to prove a point!! Keep reading other peoples posts and you'll see it's a struggle for all of us and most of us have had problems with some of it. But somehow the couch to 5k really does work!!!! Good luck Wyersmith, remember... You can do it!! Slowly, slowly you'll get there.

2 likes

Well done for completing the program and Graduating ColaπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Ask for your well deserved Graduate badge here...

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Your running journey goes on...Good luck and Happy running..keep posting for motivation 😊x

1 like

Thank you.

1 like

Great achievement Cola, πŸ…

1 like

Thank you.

2 likes

Well done! I've spent some time in Aber so can imagine exactly where you were running. A beautiful place to graduate!

1 like

It was lovely Nictwit, we are staying 11 miles out on the side of a really steep hill, I tried it the other day and only managed 16 mins so knew I needed something a bit flatter to graduate!!

What a wonderful graduation run ! Congratulations πŸ˜€

1 like

Thank you Duracellqueen

Yay, well done :) You can truly be proud of yourself, and what a lovely way to do it too. Congratulations!

1 like

Thanks 316neil!!

Yay!!! Well done πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŽ‰

1 like

Thanks alikayV!!

1 like

Congratulations! - wish I could run by the sea more often - such a speacial place for your graduation.

1 like

I know, I was so lucky Ificandoit, I'm usually just running round the local roads where I live, not quite the same really!!

1 like

You may also like...