Couch to 5K
79,376 members110,624 posts

Tired and stalling

It’s wk2 run 3 . I can’t get off my bed . Came upstairs to get changed & now superglued to my bed . I’ve got a meeting at 8 pm so willing myself to get up & now I’m faffing about on my phone arghhh

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Just do it and stop faffing around and then come and tell us how it went! :)

2 likes

Got outside eventually & made it to my work meeting 10 mins late . So pleased I did it . Think I felt under pressure cos got in from work after 6 & knee I had work again at 8 but also fit a run in & get changed etc . But all is well!!

Get out.. you will feel awesome:)

1 like

Yep so pleased I did it . Thanks

This could have been me writing this post! I'm the biggest procrastinator 😂 I'm using this programme to work on that and am pushing myself to do it when it would be so easy just to not do it! I'm on W7 and still pushing! Go and do it and feel the buzz afterwards! 🙌

1 like

I felt it was all too much to cram into an evening when all I wanted was some peace & quiet . But once I got myself out there was a lovely sunset & im now pleased with myself . Probably happen again lol 🤷‍♀️

Hope you are out there, still an hour till your meeting, you will feel smug during the meeting if you got your run in, if not accept you are tired and try again tomorrow, either way you will do it because you know you can

2 likes

Ha ha . I felt v smug !! I arrived at my meeting v red in the face but snug ! lol 😂

Smug not snug ! So tired can’t spell !

Good for you!! You will be more aware of yourself next time and will know not to go anywhere near the bed/couch/chair when you are tight for time!!!!

You may also like...