Couch to 5K

W6R3 in the bag!!

I can't believe I've ran for 25 minutes, even more shocking is the fact that I expected to end up looking like an extra from The Walking Dead by the end of the run but I felt fresh and ready to go on! Really enjoyed this run once I got into the zone.

I felt like I got my pace and breathing just right for the first time today and it made such a massive difference. Here's to week 7!

20 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done! Week six is toughest, so now you’re batting downhill all the way to the graduation podium 👍💪

1 like

Thanks, yes that first run nearly killed me hahaha. Feeling really excited about this change to my life now 😊

Well done.... I sort of almost did the same by accident for my W5R3 today!

1 like

Hahaha, at least you know this is do-able now then!

1 like

Well done you... slow and steady and into these longer runs:)

Thanks, yes that's something I have to keep reminding myself about

1 like

well done. Feels good doesn't it? Take care and see you at the graduation ceremony!

Yes it feel amazing!! Thankyou 😊

Well done, Mand102. It sounds like you had a fantastic run 😀

1 like

Cheers, yes I loved it!

1 like

Well done!

1 like

Thankyou

Well done you! Sounds like you had a great time! 💪🏆🏃‍♀️Now it must be my turn, better get up and have a bash!

Thanks, hope your run went well? 😊

1 like

Yes, now staring down the barrel at W7R1!! Have you been out yet?

Hi, yes I completed it a few hours ago. Found it tough today. Have you faced it yet?

1 like

Did it yesterday, I just went in one direction for the 12.5 minutes then turned round. The headwind became a tail wind I imagined was pushing me home🌬️

1 like

Well done! Now that was a good plan. Could have done with a tail wind blowing me back haha!

Fan blooming tastic - home strait now for sure graduation is just a blink away

Thankyou, I can't believe I've got this far!

1 like

You may also like...