Wk7 Run1 in the bag πŸ˜„

Everything was conspiring against me tonight. I really felt like I wasn't going to complete this one, Laura said: 5 mins done and I was thinking I'd been running for ages!

App decided to turn off

Battery died on earphones

At the end of the run I was thinking that was a good run and disappointed it was over πŸ˜…

It's just those first 5 mins! 😣

I was even disappointed it didn't rain! What on earth has happened to me!! πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

5 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Ha ha πŸ˜ƒ It's madly inexplicable

Well done! Another one bites the dust βœ”οΈ

• I was talking to a colleague of mine the other day who has been distance running for years. He said that without fail he finds the first 5-10 minutes running tough. Once he gets into his rhythm and stride its fine, but he has to go through that bit first and ha come to accept it as a part of the process.

This has helped me with my running too, to know that this is perfectly normal.

• It is known as the toxic ten... with me.. it used to last much, much longer :) Not now though :)

• You are wonderful.. that is what!!!!

• Well done for running without the app working not sure I could do that. I do quite a lot of hill walking and often think I am not going to make it I find the first 30 mins really tough and often can't believe I am going to get to the top and back again. However I just keep going very slowly and it gets easier and 4 to 5 hours later I am still going.

You may also like...