Couch to 5K
65,121 members98,391 posts

Thank you Couch to 5K!!!

This morning i graduated! A glorious, life affirming, sunny, frosty 30- minute cross-country run.

This is my first post, but i’ve been on these boards daily and to all you runners who’ve been brave enough to post your daily successes and failures, thank you. You are and have been so inspiring!!

Thanks also to the marvellous mentors. All the advice and encouragement you have given to other runners, i’ve benefited from too. As I imagine have many other forum ‘lurkers’ like me.

I’m astounded that my spaniel side-kick and I have become ‘runners’. It’s taken us 18 weeks rather than 9, but that made this morning all the sweeter! I shall be smiling for the rest of the day. :)

21 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done!

1 like

Brilliant. Well done for getting there and you’re right; this forum is great for support and encouragement

1 like

Congratulations, well done indeed!

1 like

Congratulations 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

1 like

Enjoy that glow! Really, really well done. You’ve achieved something amazing. Congratulations, graduate, and all the best for your future runs.

1 like

‘Glow’ really is the right word for it! :)

Well done a great achievement. Enjoy your future running 🏃‍♀️

1 like

Congratulations! 👍🏻🎉

1 like

Congratulations and well done for completing the program VDubya😊..

Cross country running with your dog sounds like tremendous fun!

You can ask for your Graduate badge here...

healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Now that you have posted, you may want to stick around to help with motivation, and there is a link on the Badge request page about what to do next too!😊

1 like

Super well done to you & your spaniel. It’s taken me a similar time to you, I started on the 1st November & I’m just home from W9R1....hopefully I will graduate this week 😊

1 like

Welcome and well done VDubya! Dance on that podium! Sounds like a lovely graduation run.

Lay your plans for the next part of your running adventure! 😄

1 like

Well done...don’t be a lurker anymore, we want to hear about your runs!!! Glad you’ve had this forum to look to for advice etc...it’s s great family & we’ll look out for each other 😉

1 like

Fantastic! Well done to you - a great achievement! Keep on running 🏃🏽‍♀️🏅👍

1 like

What a lovely way to graduate.

1 like

Well done What an incredible achievements :)

1 like

Many congratulations to you and your dog, fellow runner.

This guide to running after C25k may be helpful healthunlocked.com/couchto5...

Keep running, keep smiling.

Thank you!

Congratulations! 🎉🎊🎉🎊

Be proud, you've earnt it 👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

1 like

Whoop whoop! Well done you 😀 You'll be smiling all week I reckon!

1 like

Congratulations 👏👏🙌

1 like

Congratulations, well done you. It doesn't matter how long it takes if you get there in the end 😉

1 like

You may also like...