Couch to 5K
57,335 members89,871 posts

Week 3 - done and dusted

I made it. No idea how. I went out just to see what happens. Yesterday I started some strength workouts - it was Legs & Cardio Day. I thought I won't be able to run today and end up just walking. But I manage to run, I mean jog, I mean kind of crawl-type jog. Most of snails and turtles were overtakeing me. But who cares?!

I completed all runs :D I discovered or rather felt how much buttocks are working during running :)

With this unexpected run, I finished phase 3, known as week 3. I also completed second run this week, which was my goal :)

Nowt becomes serious ;) Week 4, here I come!

Happy running my dear running family!

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done with those hard working legs and bum! Week 4 is in your range now. Good luck and happy running

1 like

Thank you :) For now my legs need some proper rest :P

1 like

Well done you... on that track and sticking with it:) Great:)

1 like

Day finished with very brisk walk to chiropractic, who told me that my back and neck are quite well and extended my time between visits :)

Supermoon must be giving me some superpower :D

1 like

I hope it gives me some:)

1 like

well done IgaT! Thrilled to see each of your run-posts :) (and today it spurred me on - I was ready on my way home but I wasn't sure I'd go...and I did). Great that your neck and back are doing well!

1 like

I was wondering as well: To go or not to go. And I decided to give it a try - it's always the best option :) We live only once, so we can squeeze it like a lemon ;)

1 like

Well done - going out to see what happens is a lovely relaxed approach - and often with great surprises!

1 like

You may also like...