Couch to 5K
57,556 members90,047 posts

Week 6 run 2...in the bag 😊

Week 6 run 2...in the bag 😊

Just got home from completing run 2 of week 6 😊 the last 5 minutes seem to get me but other than that it was a good run 😊 also...Mr Johnson was nice & quiet today & didnt keep banging on about whether or not i was TIRED or EXHAUSTED & whether ir not i WANTED TO STOP...which was very helpful.whenever he says those things i automatically feel TIRED & EXHAUSTED & indeed do very much WANT TO STOP!!!!

Oh...& as requested...a pic for FlickM3 😉

24 Replies
oldestnewest

Well DONE!!!

Yes, that sexy Mr Johnson can be annoying that way. I stopped taking him wirh me once the runs got continuous, and just listened to him beforehand so I knew what to expect.

And now I have serious leggings envy. And your SHOES! What brand are they. Those are seriously pink. You look totally fab x

2 likes

He annoys the hell out if me!!!i have even been forced to tell him to go away in a much less polite manner out loud on several occasions haha 😂🤣

Hehe 😁 thankyou...trainers are Asics...no idea what model though!!!they are gradually getting muddier 😉

2 likes

I told him to eff orf. I'm not ashamed.

The shoes are lovely. My trail shoes are asics.

1 like

Yeah thats basically what i did too haha 😂🤣

1 like

Super running gear! 🤩😎😊

2 likes

Thankyou 😊

Please don't diss MJ - I love him. (He's a close personal friend now, although he's never heard of me!)

But well done for your progress, and great leggings: which Miss are you?

2 likes

Haha 😂🤣 my bad!!!thankyou very much 😊 erm...not sure...Little Miss Knackered right about now 😂🤣

3 likes

Well done Claire, take it steady to save something for those last five minutes...

Onwards and upwards...

Lovely leggings 😊xx

1 like

Thankyou very much 😊

1 like

As the runs get longer the coaches comments become more infrequent. I know what you ean about the comments though. I remeber being in a lovely place on one of my runs (W7?) when he piped up and told me I had 5 mins left to run. My reverie burst, coordination went to pot, and I felt like I could'nt go on another step. Longest last five minutes. If he had just let me run, it would have been fine.

3 likes

Oh god...i will look forward to that!!!😣

Just listen to that sexy, molasses voice and ignore what he’s saying. Better still, when he tells you you must be tired, imagine him in a frilly apron and nothing else, doing your hoovering and feeding you chocolates by hand.

3 likes

Haha 😂🤣

2 likes

I listen to Jo, and she has been told to fudge off many times during my runs. I really don't like the comment on the final week where 10 minutes in she pipes up to say "Only 20 minutes to go"!

2 likes

Haha 😂🤣 oh god does she really?is she having a laugh?i think i might have to time those runs & not use the app...or maybe have a friend come with me 😊

1 like

Love your leggings 😍

1 like

Thankyou 😁

Well done, Claire!! And just look at those leggings! Amazing :)

1 like

Thankyou very much Michael 😉

25 minutes tomorrow!!!!!

You can do it, no problem at all. It's after you complete that one that you know you can do it :)

1 like

Well thats good to know...i think my stamina needs some work though 😉

1 like

Well done... I used to laugh and tell JW to pee off on several occasions so can relate... and I love love love the leggings 😍😍😍

2 likes

Haha...glad its not just me then 😁 thankyou 😊

1 like

You may also like...