Week 6 run 2...in the bag 😊: Just got home from... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K

111,457 members β€’ 144,166 posts

Week 6 run 2...in the bag 😊

Hidden
Hidden
β€’26 Replies

Just got home from completing run 2 of week 6 😊 the last 5 minutes seem to get me but other than that it was a good run 😊 also...Mr Johnson was nice & quiet today & didnt keep banging on about whether or not i was TIRED or EXHAUSTED & whether ir not i WANTED TO STOP...which was very helpful.whenever he says those things i automatically feel TIRED & EXHAUSTED & indeed do very much WANT TO STOP!!!!

Oh...& as requested...a pic for FlickM3 πŸ˜‰

26 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
FlickM3
FlickM3Graduate

Well DONE!!!

Yes, that sexy Mr Johnson can be annoying that way. I stopped taking him wirh me once the runs got continuous, and just listened to him beforehand so I knew what to expect.

And now I have serious leggings envy. And your SHOES! What brand are they. Those are seriously pink. You look totally fab x

Hidden
Hidden in reply to FlickM3

He annoys the hell out if me!!!i have even been forced to tell him to go away in a much less polite manner out loud on several occasions haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Hehe 😁 thankyou...trainers are Asics...no idea what model though!!!they are gradually getting muddier πŸ˜‰

FlickM3
FlickM3Graduate in reply to Hidden

I told him to eff orf. I'm not ashamed.

The shoes are lovely. My trail shoes are asics.

Hidden

Yeah thats basically what i did too haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Vish-runs
Vish-runsGraduate

Super running gear! 🀩😎😊

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Vish-runs

Thankyou 😊

Please don't diss MJ - I love him. (He's a close personal friend now, although he's never heard of me!)

But well done for your progress, and great leggings: which Miss are you?

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Lizzisforliving

Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ my bad!!!thankyou very much 😊 erm...not sure...Little Miss Knackered right about now πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Well done Claire, take it steady to save something for those last five minutes...

Onwards and upwards...

Lovely leggings 😊xx

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Bluebirdrunner

Thankyou very much 😊

Whatsapp
WhatsappGraduate

As the runs get longer the coaches comments become more infrequent. I know what you ean about the comments though. I remeber being in a lovely place on one of my runs (W7?) when he piped up and told me I had 5 mins left to run. My reverie burst, coordination went to pot, and I felt like I could'nt go on another step. Longest last five minutes. If he had just let me run, it would have been fine.

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Whatsapp

Oh god...i will look forward to that!!!😣

FlickM3
FlickM3Graduate in reply to Hidden

Just listen to that sexy, molasses voice and ignore what he’s saying. Better still, when he tells you you must be tired, imagine him in a frilly apron and nothing else, doing your hoovering and feeding you chocolates by hand.

Hidden

Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

MikeJones68
MikeJones68Graduate in reply to Whatsapp

I listen to Jo, and she has been told to fudge off many times during my runs. I really don't like the comment on the final week where 10 minutes in she pipes up to say "Only 20 minutes to go"!

Hidden
Hidden in reply to MikeJones68

Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ oh god does she really?is she having a laugh?i think i might have to time those runs & not use the app...or maybe have a friend come with me 😊

Susieq174
Susieq174Graduate

Love your leggings 😍

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Susieq174

Thankyou 😁

MikeJones68
MikeJones68Graduate

Well done, Claire!! And just look at those leggings! Amazing :)

Hidden

Thankyou very much Michael πŸ˜‰

25 minutes tomorrow!!!!!

MikeJones68
MikeJones68Graduate in reply to Hidden

You can do it, no problem at all. It's after you complete that one that you know you can do it :)

Hidden

Well thats good to know...i think my stamina needs some work though πŸ˜‰

Well done... I used to laugh and tell JW to pee off on several occasions so can relate... and I love love love the leggings 😍😍😍

Hidden
Hidden in reply to Terimanning25

Haha...glad its not just me then 😁 thankyou 😊

I love Sarah, she's the soul of tact. I also deeply love those leggings😍

Lozzles74
Lozzles74Graduate

Well done!

I’ve got week 6 to come, just finished w5r3 10 mins ago, my first treadmill run.

I’m a bloke, but I seriously love those leggings too :D

You may also like...