Couch to 5K
53,059 members85,142 posts

Onwards! 36 min of running in the grey

We've been living in a CLOUD for the last two weeks. The sun pokes its head up anaemically around 8:30, limps along under a blanket, and sets around 2:30. It is like being in twilight all the time!

Anyway, today's twilight run from 10:00 to 11:45 included 36 minutes of running and 4.45 km covered. And a cheerful me! But tired. I MUST .. HAVE .. FOOD.. NOW..

Still on my new streak - 5 runs since coming back from a stupid break in running.

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Hurrah for you!! You are on a roll, fantastic stuff. It's chucking it down here but I managed to get out before all that started. Go us :)

1 like

Go us indeed. But I might need 2 days off soon. Or a REALLY long nap.

1 like

Crikey, where do you live? I was just saying yesterday when there was still light at 4pm how amazing it was to be getting longer days :)

1 like

Sweden. Not so far north but there is a long twilight period...

This is quite an amazing experience! Well done as it's so difficult to get out and feel energetic at this time of the year so far north ;-)

1 like

If only the sun would properly shine just a bit!

Loving the determination to get out there. I ran just before sun was properly up here today - but the upside was it didn't start raining until after I'd finished!

1 like

Dark or rain, what a trade off!

1 like

You may also like...