Couch to 5K
54,925 members87,442 posts

Running in Middelfart

Running in Middelfart

Living in Copenhagen and therefore usually running in streets and parks, it is soooo great to be out of the city where I get to run in places like this.

It is very, very hot in Denmark at the moment - the forecasts says we will reach around 28 degrees here today - so I am glad I got out there early.

Still, it was already quite hot and I only made 3.7k in 30 minutes incl. a photostop (exactly the same as my graduation run three weeks ago, so no improvement on my speed) and now I am totally busted, but happy I got out there - again!

Happy Running!

16 Replies
oldestnewest

Beautiful place, sounds like a delightful run too... Perfect start to the day 😎

2 likes

Looks gorgeous and it's great you've been out already today.........but middelfart had me giggling like a naughty schoolboy 😀

4 likes

Yes, knew it! Was waiting for that remark!

3 likes

Yes I keep wondering for he runs fartleks in Middlefart.

5 likes

had me giggling too! How immature 😂

2 likes

Looks great Iben- always "easier" to run in nice locations.

1 like

Morning Iben ! That looks absolutely gorgeous , what a lovely part of the world you live in .

Well done and enjoy the rest of your day :-) xxx

1 like

Oh my goodness..it looks absolutely delightful! How lovely to be able to escape to such a lovely place!

Glad you enjoyed your run too x:

1 like

It takes a while to build up speed and another way to look at it is "I run the same time/distance of my graduation, three weeks ago, despite having spent a week or so on the IC". ;)

Furthermore, when you're running in such a beautiful place, slowing down to enjoy the scenery is almost mandatory. :)

2 likes

I have heard it said - when running, never trust a fart!!! So I am not sure about running in Middelfart???

2 likes

Looks wonderful. Great name too!

1 like

Lovely place to run, Iben. Runs also always vary, after graduation progress is no longer linear. I've been running for 3 months and was seeing some progress, but this week my running times were pretty pathetic and about the same level as my graduation week, if not slower. It is a lot warmer and there was a lot going on at work, but it is frustrating. We just have to keep plugging away!

2 likes

Thanks, JaySeeSkinny. Nice to know I'm not alone

Looks fantastic PippiRuns . Wouldn't worry about your speed at least your out there. We have some guests staying from Middelfart soon.

Not worrying too much about my speed, but I would love to see some progress on my distance... But today I couldn't keep going after the 30 minutes because it was so hot.

Looks gorgeous ☺

1 like

You may also like...