Running in Middelfart

Running in Middelfart

Living in Copenhagen and therefore usually running in streets and parks, it is soooo great to be out of the city where I get to run in places like this.

It is very, very hot in Denmark at the moment - the forecasts says we will reach around 28 degrees here today - so I am glad I got out there early.

Still, it was already quite hot and I only made 3.7k in 30 minutes incl. a photostop (exactly the same as my graduation run three weeks ago, so no improvement on my speed) and now I am totally busted, but happy I got out there - again!

Happy Running!

16 Replies

• Beautiful place, sounds like a delightful run too... Perfect start to the day 😎

• Looks gorgeous and it's great you've been out already today.........but middelfart had me giggling like a naughty schoolboy 😀

• Yes, knew it! Was waiting for that remark!

• Yes I keep wondering for he runs fartleks in Middlefart.

• had me giggling too! How immature 😂

• Looks great Iben- always "easier" to run in nice locations.

• Morning Iben ! That looks absolutely gorgeous , what a lovely part of the world you live in .

Well done and enjoy the rest of your day :-) xxx

• Oh my looks absolutely delightful! How lovely to be able to escape to such a lovely place!

Glad you enjoyed your run too x:

• It takes a while to build up speed and another way to look at it is "I run the same time/distance of my graduation, three weeks ago, despite having spent a week or so on the IC". ;)

Furthermore, when you're running in such a beautiful place, slowing down to enjoy the scenery is almost mandatory. :)

• I have heard it said - when running, never trust a fart!!! So I am not sure about running in Middelfart???

• Looks wonderful. Great name too!

• Lovely place to run, Iben. Runs also always vary, after graduation progress is no longer linear. I've been running for 3 months and was seeing some progress, but this week my running times were pretty pathetic and about the same level as my graduation week, if not slower. It is a lot warmer and there was a lot going on at work, but it is frustrating. We just have to keep plugging away!

• Thanks, JaySeeSkinny. Nice to know I'm not alone

• Looks fantastic IbenCopenhagen . Wouldn't worry about your speed at least your out there. We have some guests staying from Middelfart soon.

• Not worrying too much about my speed, but I would love to see some progress on my distance... But today I couldn't keep going after the 30 minutes because it was so hot.

• Looks gorgeous ☺

You may also like...