Graduated!

Well, I just finished the last run of the program and am feeling pretty good! Thanks to everyone for their kind words along the way.

For those who are thinking of starting, or just started, this is how the program has helped me:

- I now have a regular fitness pattern that I know I can continue with

- I feel less tired

- I feel more robust in my mental health - I feel less defeatist, and more ready to face my challenges

- I feel more positive about my body (I'm stronger, healthier)

I hope this motivates someone to start the program, or continue :)

Happy running!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

16 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Yay congrats 🎊🍾🎈 x

• Congratulations graduate πŸŽ“πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ…

• Couldn't agree more

• Congratulations for graduating

• Congratulations. Great post.

• Congratulations! I’m two weeks behind you and already feel some of those benefits. πŸ˜€

• Very well done!! Congratulations!! πŸƒπŸΎπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸŽ“πŸ˜€

• Huge congratulations.. time to get that badge and head for the podium party!

And.. the best bit..how great you feel :) And the next best bit..it goes on.... and the very next best bit... we will be right here with you!

• Thanks for writing a great advert for C25K. It never ceases to amaze me that such a simple little training plan can have such far reaching effects for so many people.

Many congratulations, fellow runner.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Woohoo and so your should feel good. Huge congratulations and enjoy your place on the podium πŸ₯‡πŸ†πŸ‘

• Congratulations, you lovely graduate! πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‡πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ A job well done. You are now all set ton maintain your fitness! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜˜

• All brilliant, wonderful stuff! Welcome to the start of your running life!

• Well done, utterly brilliant. Getting fitter and healthier feels pretty amazing doesn't it?

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ‘ What a great feeling πŸ˜€

• Fantastic, huge well done. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ˜€

Enjoy the next part of your running journey.

• thank you everyone :)

You may also like...