Two pairs of new trainers! : Finally bit the... - Couch to 5K

Couch to 5K
88,855 members121,069 posts

Two pairs of new trainers!

MrsShrek
MrsShrek
10 Replies

Finally bit the bullet and had my gait analysed and ended up buying a pair of lovely Brooks....sooo comfy too. DH said I'd be annoyed if I got them muddy doing Park Run so I ended up getting some Adidas trail shoes as well....very comfy too and they certainly have a good grip!

Don't think I have ever spent as much money on a pair of shoes in my life! I traded in my old Reeboks and got £20 off and the Adidas were half price so not as bad as It could have been!

No excuses now....😀

10 Replies
oldestnewest
Shelby1973
Shelby1973Graduate

And why not treat yourself x

1 like
IannodaTruffe
IannodaTruffeAdministrator

Lovely!!

Trade in? I must check my cupboards!

1 like
MrsShrek

Yup - at Runners Need 👍🏼 My poor old Reeboks had no tread left on them so I was going to bin them so £20 off was a bonus!

1 like
Oldfloss
OldflossAdministrator

A few of us have the Adidas trail shoes,, they are brilliant! Mine got filthy yesterday.. wonderful!! When I had them.. I could not wait until I got them dirty!

healthunlocked.com/bridgeto...

Those shoes are very, very sassy..and you are so worth the treat:)

1 like
Bluebirdrunner

They look exceedingly comfy shoes😉...

Happy running😊x

Hidden
HiddenGraduate

Very snazzy! And great colours too!😀😀

Tasrunner
TasrunnerGraduate

They look great. I have a friend who does Parkrun and she's is smashing it last few months - really training hard - her rule is every PB she buys a new pair of trainers - think she has bought about 4 pairs last couple of months lol.

Fishypieface
FishypiefaceGraduate

Oh now! I am incredibly jealous! :) Especially the Adidas trail shoes, I want them! :) Off to investigate getting a pair.... have a lovely run in whichever pair you decide to wear first! Choices, choices..... :)

J9_54
J9_54Graduate

Ooh I say Fiona you are a little devil. Two pairs indeed in case one gets muddy lol

Theziggy
TheziggyGraduate

It is posts like this that lead me to having a secret running gear box (oh - boxes) that if my OH ever found, she would have ultimate blackmail rights over me.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm new running shoes ....... new running shoes

You may also like...