Couch to 5K
62,569 members95,380 posts

Well, that's me done then

There we go. W9R3 completed and I've already asked for my shiny graduate badge. I feel like hunting Sanjeev Kohli down and giving him a massive hug for getting me through it.

This morning's run was a real mixed bag - felt like every single gremlin I've encountered on the way came back in force today. Didn't help that the app reset halfway through so I now have the niggling doubt that I may only have run for 29.5 minutes. Or it could have been 31 - I'll go for that.

I was a bit deflated just after finishing but now I'm on top of the world. Next goal is to actually get to 5k - so I'm not done with this group quite yet. Thanks for all your encouragement and sharing so far, looking forward to keeping going with you all.

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Well done you!! What an achievement. Don’t let the negative gremlins attack your feeling of pride ... look at what you have achieved!

1 like

Well done for completing the course, it was definitely 31 mins(-: Onto your next goal now which I am sure you will achieve pretty quick.

1 like

Congratulations and well done for getting to the end of the programme. I know what you mean re Sanjeev - I run with Sarah M and feel the same. My only grumble was around week 4 or 5 she stopped calling me flower which used to make me laugh!!

1 like

Congratulations 🎉🙌🏻🏃👏🏼😃

1 like

Well done 👍🏻

1 like

Well done🏆🥇of course it was 31 mins. Great achievement.

1 like

Fantastic and many congratulations to you for completing the plan. It’s a great achievement. Well done.

1 like

Congratulations! The gremlins were just annoyed because you beat them.

Just keep doing your 3x week and try and add a little bit more on each week (no more than 10% each week) and you'll be at 5K before you know it. And if it takes you 40 or 50 minutes then so what? Just great to be out there running.

1 like

Well done fellow graduate! You did it enjoy your moment celebrating xx

1 like

You may also like...