That's me done!

Just got home from week 9 run 3 - so I guess I did it!

From January 19th and week 1 run 1 when I thought I'd die after running for 60 seconds at a stretch, to today, 30 minutes, fairly comfortable, just around the 5km mark.

This programme is an amazing introduction to running, can't believe it works, can't believe I did it - lazy little me, who was the most unfit person around.

Weekend off now, then first post Laura run on Monday - it's a beautiful day!

11 Replies

• Yay! Well done on your final run and graduating!

It's amazing to think how far we have all progressed from that very first run.

Hope you're proud of yourself - you should be! :)

• Congratulations! Same start and finish weeks as me, so well done us! And well done for getting to 5K already. Enjoy celebrating over the weekend!

• Congratulations!

• Well done Emma! Have you applied for your virtual Graduate badge???? You can buy a metal badge now too. Details for both on the right hand side of the screen, in blue text.

C25k+ podcasts, with Laura, are very good and will keep you busy for weeks. Then you can dip your toe in the water of Bridge to 10 k which will really open up your running. It's all good fun in store for you should you wish to keep running. Hopefully you'll never stop now you're well and truly a RUNNER!

• Congratulations, isn't it a great feeling?

• Congragulations. Don't you feel that you are on the top the world. It is worth all aches, pains and panics. Happy running.

• Congratulations! I hope you feel really proud of yourself. Lots of lovely running adventures to plan now.

• Fantastic, well done! A great achievement, you should be smiling for aaaaages! x :-)

• Rain or shine, it's always a beautiful day when you run. Welcome to the Graduate Club, fellow runner.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Well done. Just come back from mine. Its a fantastic programme. I also struggled in week 1 but here we are - runners :-)

• I remember nearly dying after wk1, r1. Well done, amazing journey.

You may also like...