WELL I ACTUALLY DONE It

I'm so chuffed, I actually completed week 9, run 3!!!!!

To think that I started to run on just 1 minute and now I can run for 30 minutes,

So what next I ask myself, I struggle for time in the morning, so I think I just need to concentrate on building the speed up as I am still very slow

But I'm so happy that I continued with this program, it certainly does work

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

32 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • For blimey, she's actually gone and done it!!!!

Congratulations, fellow runner.

Keep running, keep smiling.

• Thank you and I will, not missed a run yet so I'm quite into a routine and I will continue, besides all this weight I'm losing is a great incentive 😊

• That's fantastic ..well done ! I am starting week3 tomorrow .... it's amazing how well this programme get you running !

• Yes it is amazing and it does really work, good luck on your journey too 😊

• Well done...slow is ok...you’re out there & you can run for 30 minutes!!!! That’s absolutely brilliant...how fast do you want to run?? As long as you can take in the beautiful surroundings without them, or you, being a blur, you’ll be fine...happy running...go get your badge!!!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‰

• Where do I get the badge?? And yes I do agree we are running which is the main thing,

• healthunlocked.com/couchto5... ... not sure if link will work?? Check the pinned posts for "October graduation badges" and leave a message :)

Oh - and congratulations! πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸŽ‰πŸŽ–

• Thank you

• Awesome Lesjay, well done, I can only dream of doing 30 mins at this stage... enjoy the moment.... then go running !!

• Thank you,

• Congratulations πŸƒπŸ»

• Thank you

• Brilliant!! Well done you. Get up on that podium x

• I will, thank you 😊

• Congratulations and very well done to you for your great achievement. Best wishes for your future runs and enjoy the celebrating.πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Thank you, and yes looking forward to my next run already 😁

• Woo hoo. Congratulations!

*lets off party poppers and streamers

Don’t worry about the speed. That will just sort of happen as your fitness builds. 9 weeks ago you were struggling with 1 minute.

This week you have run for an hour and a half!!!

Keep the running routine but also keep the routine of coming in here and letting us know how you are doing.

Your posts will be a great inspiration for those coming up behind you.

And congratulations once again.

Enjoy the journey.

• Thank you, and yes I will keep posting, this program works but it's all the lovely people on here that motivates to move 😊

• Well done mate, absolutely amazing. πŸ…πŸ…πŸ…πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ

• Thank you 😊

• Thank you 😊

• It's amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it, congratulations. Keep running πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• I will, really enjoying it, thank you 😊

• Haha go girl !!!

• Oh I missed this, well done you for smashing it.... enjoy your bling, you are asking for your badge aren't you? You did the time no enjoy the bling....

• Thank you, yes I'm asking for my badge lol 😊

• Well done. Am still at week 3 so great to know that you did it.

• I did and so will you, good luck to you 😊

• Brilliant! What an achievement πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Thank you 😊

• Woo hoo well done you that is awesome! X

• Thank you 😊

You may also like...