Couch to 5K
57,164 members89,702 posts

WELL I ACTUALLY DONE It

I'm so chuffed, I actually completed week 9, run 3!!!!!

To think that I started to run on just 1 minute and now I can run for 30 minutes,

So what next I ask myself, I struggle for time in the morning, so I think I just need to concentrate on building the speed up as I am still very slow

But I'm so happy that I continued with this program, it certainly does work

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

32 Replies
oldestnewest

For blimey, she's actually gone and done it!!!!

Congratulations, fellow runner.

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Thank you and I will, not missed a run yet so I'm quite into a routine and I will continue, besides all this weight I'm losing is a great incentive 😊

3 likes

That's fantastic ..well done ! I am starting week3 tomorrow .... it's amazing how well this programme get you running !

1 like

Yes it is amazing and it does really work, good luck on your journey too 😊

1 like

Well done...slow is ok...you’re out there & you can run for 30 minutes!!!! That’s absolutely brilliant...how fast do you want to run?? As long as you can take in the beautiful surroundings without them, or you, being a blur, you’ll be fine...happy running...go get your badge!!!! 👍🏻😉

3 likes

Where do I get the badge?? And yes I do agree we are running which is the main thing,

1 like

healthunlocked.com/couchto5... ... not sure if link will work?? Check the pinned posts for "October graduation badges" and leave a message :)

Oh - and congratulations! 🏃🏃🏃🎉🎖

Thank you

Awesome Lesjay, well done, I can only dream of doing 30 mins at this stage... enjoy the moment.... then go running !!

2 likes

Thank you,

Congratulations 🏃🏻

2 likes

Thank you

Brilliant!! Well done you. Get up on that podium x

I will, thank you 😊

Congratulations and very well done to you for your great achievement. Best wishes for your future runs and enjoy the celebrating.🎉🎉🎉

Thank you, and yes looking forward to my next run already 😁

Woo hoo. Congratulations!

*lets off party poppers and streamers

Don’t worry about the speed. That will just sort of happen as your fitness builds. 9 weeks ago you were struggling with 1 minute.

This week you have run for an hour and a half!!!

Keep the running routine but also keep the routine of coming in here and letting us know how you are doing.

Your posts will be a great inspiration for those coming up behind you.

And congratulations once again.

Enjoy the journey.

Thank you, and yes I will keep posting, this program works but it's all the lovely people on here that motivates to move 😊

1 like

Well done mate, absolutely amazing. 🏅🏅🏅🍾🍾🍾

Thank you 😊

1 like

Thank you 😊

1 like

It's amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it, congratulations. Keep running 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

I will, really enjoying it, thank you 😊

Haha go girl !!!

1 like

Oh I missed this, well done you for smashing it.... enjoy your bling, you are asking for your badge aren't you? You did the time no enjoy the bling....

1 like

Thank you, yes I'm asking for my badge lol 😊

1 like

Well done. Am still at week 3 so great to know that you did it.

I did and so will you, good luck to you 😊

Brilliant! What an achievement 🎉🎉🎉🎉👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Thank you 😊

Woo hoo well done you that is awesome! X

Thank you 😊

You may also like...