Week 5 run 3

Here is the post I have been wanting to write the most for a few weeks!! After worrying so much about this run I got ill and couldnt run for a week... then tried it last Sunday (still not feeling 100%) and got to 15 mins and had to stop! So gave myself another rest and had another go this morning and..... I DID IT!!!! After not completing a successful run for two weeks i actually did it! And the funny thing was I knew I was going to do it! I got to about 18 minutes and the thought of writing this got me through the last 2!! Thanks so much for all of the advice and support! 😘😘😘

Last edited by
Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

12 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Well done! It was less than a week ago when I did the same, it's a great feeling isn't it? But you CAN do this and you ARE a runner. Looking forward to seeing your graduation post on here in a few weeks!!

• Awww thank you!!! And you too! X

• Thanks :) enjoy your running. It's gets exciting from here on in!

• Well done!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ worth the wait. 😜

• Absolutely!!

• Well done!!! Hope to achieve the same goal in 3 weeks time :)

• Well now I can say genuinally you can do it!!! I am the most non runner there is... until now! Good luck!!

• Brilliant that you did it after being poorly. The mind over matter thing makes a huge difference. Very well done and happy running next time out

• Thank you!!

• Oh well done Sammiur😊..

Thats a great run to get under your belt. Feels brilliant doesn't it.

Good luck with Wk6. Take it slow and steady and you will do it.😊x

• Thank you! Xx

• Well done. I recognise the thinking about writing the post getting you through the last 2 mins :) You are a runner now!

You may also like...