The feet of a runner!

The feet of a runner!

Graduation run took place before dawn this morning. Loads of gremlins but there was never any real doubt in my mind that I'd complete it. All the good advice from you all got me through. Really. I couldn't have done it without all the support and advice received here. My sincere thanks. I am still pinching myself - seems like only yesterday that I could barely do W1R1.....

Skip

Featured Content

Join the NHS Couch to 5K community

Couch to 5K has been designed to get you off the couch and running 5km in just 9 weeks

Start today!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

14 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow, before dawn! Congratulations runner! Feels great doesn't it?! That's a bit of a corking view too, palm trees, blue sky, blue sea. Got to make it all the more wonderful?! :)

• Thank you - and yes - So lovely to run by the sea as the sun came up. A memory to cherish. Back to Blighty tomorrow.

• Fabulous and what an amazing setting to achieve it !! βœ‹πŸ»

I'll be doing my first ever holiday run next week, moving from wk4 to wk5. Can't Wait for this new experience ....

Well done & a safe flight home πŸ˜€

• Well done on graduating brilliant news πŸ…πŸƒ

• Thank you! Your turn very soon....

• Well done, a great achievement, enjoy your graduation day!

• Thank you! I'm actually looking forward to doing more 30 mins runs... never thought I'd say that...

• Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸƒπŸ™ŒπŸ»

• Yay well done!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

• Very well done :) Squish the gremlins..how dare they go on holiday with you!

• Good to hear, I still can't imagine that day when I can complete week 9 🀣 Huge congratulations to you, happy running!

• Fantastic achievement - keep on running! πŸƒπŸ…πŸ‘

• Brilliant! Well done you:)

• Brilliantly done, well done you, dont forget to get your badge....

You may also like...