Couch to 5K
57,570 members90,060 posts

The feet of a runner?

The feet of a runner?

Well, R1 and R2 of W9 both done. A bit faster and further with each run although a long way off 5K. Running for 30 mins - me. - who'd have thought. My family said I was doing the Couch to Couch when, in the early weeks, I dropped straight onto the sofa after every run, absolutely shattered. I wish I'd done this programme years ago but better late than never. Hope to do my graduation run on Friday. The support here has been brilliant and really helped me get through some of the mental barriers, in particular. Thank you everyone!

14 Replies
oldestnewest

They look exactly like the feet of a runner. That's because you are!

1 like

Unbelievable! 30 mins!

2 likes

Well looking at that picture them there feet have got a nice spot to do there final run

1 like

Yes! Back to England on Saturday so not a moment to spare!

1 like

From strength to strength........

Have a good one!

2 likes

Thank you for this, IannodaTruffe - and for all your invaluable support.

Best wishes for Friday. Enjoy your graduation run.

1 like

Thank you!

Thank you! I did!

Well done you... and your feet..of course:)

1 like

Hi lanson, i finish mine tomorrow. it's a great feeling eh! well done. what are you going to do after friday, in terms of which programme or podcasts?

1 like

I plan to follow the off given advice here and consolidate my 30 mins runs for a few weeks. I'm going to mix it up by changing coaches! I'm then going to give the C25K+ podcasts a go. That's the plan, anyway. Hope your graduation run was brill.

Finishing on a Friday.

Podium weekend it is then !

Well done you and your running feet.

Savour the moment

1 like

Thank you!

You may also like...