Couch to 5K
64,309 members โ€ข 97,358 posts

Only gone and done it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Today I completed my graduation run.

After losing 5 stone since January I embarked on C25K to see could I build up my fitness and stamina. I can honestly say it's the best thing I've done. Need to slowly work my way up from 4.3k to the 5k holy grail but I know that I will definitely do it. I'm booked on a 5k night run for charity at the start of November and then train for the Manchester 10k in 2018

Special thanks to Oldfloss, Jancanrun and Bluebirdrunner for all the support and advice over the 9 weeks.

68 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Great job! Many many congratulations. Also, 5 stone? WOW!

You must feel great!

3 likes

Thanks, yes I feel like a new man

2 likes

That is both an amazing amount of weight and an amazing result for you, congratulations on both, you have earned it.

4 likes

Thank you

1 like

Amazing! Congratulations!

Once I graduate my focus switches to building up towards 10km for the GMR too :) I am going to follow you to see how you get on!

3 likes

Thanks

Congratulations on completing the programme ๐ŸŽ‰

Well done on all your achievements this year ..., you should be rightly proud !!!

๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

3 likes

Thanks

brilliant! Well done and on the weight loss too. I bet you feel like an new person!

3 likes

Congratulations rafwhite ๐Ÿ˜Š....you have done amazingly and must be so proud of yourself for completing your Graduation run today...๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

You will definately reach that 5k mark as well, just keep on building on your 30 min runs and maybe try the C25k+ podcasts.

Thank you for the mention, but YOU did this๐Ÿ˜„and this lovely forum is here to support us all.

Well done, ask for your badge on the pinned posts.๐Ÿ˜Šx

2 likes

Thank you very much

1 like

Yeay!!!!

Hooray you GRADUATE you!!

You have done amazingly.. and the best bit is... the journey does go on. :)

Your way this time...after the basking in the well deserved glory bit of course:)

We will be here to help and support and encourage as you head for those next goals :)

2 likes

Thank you very much

1 like

PS

I forgot...:)

a) the weight loss is fantastic...:)

b) not sure where we will find a new man... we like this one a lot:)

c) You ran this journey..this was you doing it... Brilliant!

2 likes

Wow!!! You must feel on top of the world, what an amazing year you've had. You thoroughly deserve to, what an achievement - both of them :)

2 likes

Thank you very much

2 likes

Fabulous job. What a great 2017 you have had so far. Enjoy the graduation party and the running beyond :)

1 like

Thank you very much

1 like

Well done! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

1 like

Thanks

That's brilliant! You are an inspiration... Hat's off, bow down and all that. I'm in awe โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠ

1 like

Thank you very much

1 like

Well done on graduating ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿƒ

1 like

Thanks

Well done you ๐Ÿ†

1 like

Thanks

Congratulations to you on your completion of C25K and also on the amazing weight loss. You well and truly have and are continuing to do a great job. What a lovely post to read.

1 like

Thank you very much

Well done that man.

Another happy customer.

Keep running, keep smiling.

1 like

Thanks

Woohoo! This is brilliant. Mighty fine work!

1 like

Thanks

Congratulations!!!

What an amazing year you've had!!!

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿพ

1 like

Thanks

Well done, now you need to find your nearest parkrun and get your weekly fix. Next thing you will know you will be training for a 10k.๐Ÿ˜€

1 like

Thank you

Fantastic. Well done on both the weight loss and the graduation.

1 like

Thank you

Well done mate, you really are a star. It is especially nice to read about your weight loss as I too am losing weight and dieting whilst doing C2 5K. I am in the IC at the moment due to a hamstring tear (was in week 8) so taking things easy and hoping to see a physio this week.

I have lost 17.7KG since the 22/07 so not as much as you but would love to match you.

Star man.

3 likes

Thank you. Good luck with the weight loss and hope you're fit soon

1 like

Fantastic on both counts. You should be so proud and rightly so. So pleased for you

1 like

Thanks

5 frickin... Stone! Good work

1 like

Thank you

Congrats on completing the programme! And huge on congrats on tbe weight loss, 5 stone since January is amazing!I

1 like

Thanks

Brilliant! Well done you, an amazing achievement ๐Ÿ˜Œ

1 like

Thanks

Amazing inspirational story! Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the charity run in November & Manchester in 2018 ๐Ÿ‘.

1 like

Thank you

Brilliant on all counts, well done you. I have paused - paused not stopped - at the end of week four and am committed to starting again next week when back home. Success like yours is motivating.

2 likes

Thank you and good luck with your running

1 like

You are awesome.

1 like

Thanks

Sorry for delay in congrats been entertaining 10'cyclists from London.

Absolutely brilliantly done, enjoy the bling

1 like

Thank you

1 like

Well done for both the massive weight loss and finishing the C25K. Fabulous achievements. Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‡

1 like

Thank you

Wow!! Well done!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Thanks

Well done this is very inspiring!

2 likes

Thanks

Woohoo congratulations! what an achievement that is well done and good luck in your future running endeavours ๐Ÿ˜Š

1 like

Thanks

This is incredible ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿผ

1 like

Thanks

Whoopee!!! Well done graduate ๐ŸŽ“ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

1 like

Thank you

You may also like...